“Dance and drink with the in crowd”
Review of Hyde Bellagio

US$129.00*
4-Hour Walking Bar Crawl on the Strip in Las Vegas
Ranked #22 of 336 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We spent a Friday and Saturday night in Las Vegas a week ago and wanted to find a dance club where the music, the patrons, and the dance floor was hot. I'm sorry to say the Lounge in Mandalay was a total bust with lousy, monotonous music and NO ONE on the dance floor all night. But Saturday at Hyde in the Bellagio was great. My wife researched it on sites like this so we went into the bar at about 9pm. That gave us a chance to sit and watch and drink somw very good Cabernet and Scotch. It's half covered and half open facing the fountains with the Eiffel tower in full view and so close that the breeze carries mist into the club. They chase you out about 10pm so they can reopen at 10:30 as a dance club. Since we were already there and drinking we got our hands stamped so we could return. We changed and came back about 12:30. There was no charge due to the stamp and they let us skip the line and go right in. The place was alive with well dressed, well healed, beautiful people crowding the dance floor and having a ball. Bottle service tables took up 75% of the floor with people paying a premium for the space. The music was good and it was crowded but we really enjoyed it. We were so dehydrated by 2:30 am we had to go back to our room. This is definitely the place to see and be seen. Loved it!!!

1  Thank Terry W
There are newer reviews for Hyde Bellagio

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Rang front desk at Bellagio to make a reservation for Hyde. Told it was not necessary as Monday was not a night club night. We just wanted a view of the fountains and a couple of drinks before dinner. Turned up to be asked for ID. We are both 56. Manager had mouth full of food. Just shook his head. My husband went back to our room for ID. Returned to Hyde to be told without a reservation we could not sit with a fountain view. You can only see the fountains otherwise if you stand up. Waiter was not remotely interested although plenty of empty seats. Pretentious. Disappointing. Rude. Left to go to Gordon Ramsay Steak where the food, cocktails and service were all perfect.

2  Thank HayzieD
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Last couple of times me and my boyfriend have been to Vegas we've walked past Hyde and always said we wanted to go in because it looked very impressive from the outside. So yesterday afternoon about 5pm we decided to visit Hyde for a cocktail. Lady at the front was friendly, walked us in. All the good seats had been reserved for another party so we were told to sit around the bar. We sat down at a table and the quality of the furniture wasn't impressive atall. Where we sat we could not see the view from the window, in order to see the beautiful view we had to stand up and look out of the window. We had an image of Hyde being ultra classy, I'm afraid we were wrong. The hostess that came over to serve us didn't seem like she wanted to be at work that day and couldn't even afford a smile. She came across as very rude and wasn't friendly in the slightest, which we found bizarre as she would make money from tips!!! I ordered a cosmopolitan - but asked specifically for her to go easy on the alcohol (they make them so much stronger in the USA compared to UK!) after a good 25 minutes the drinks came, the watiress just plonked them down without speaking. I took one sip of my drink and it was far too strong. My boyfriend took it back up to the bar and asked the hostess if she'd told the barman to go easy on the alcohol, she just ignored him! He asked the barman to add more cranberry juice to my drink as it was too strong for me. The barman was clearly unhappy with this and served another customer first. 10 minutes later he finally remixed my drink and my boyfriend brought it back to me. After the one drink we felt it was time to leave as our expectations of the bar had clearly been let down.
Upon walking out a member of male staff walked past us, we smiled at him and he just looke at us and blanked us. Now after being to Vegas many times, I know how friendly all staff are, so was shocked by the overall poor customer service we recieved in this bar. Really really let down by Hyde and will never be returning again. It just shows how important customer service is and how making the customer feel unimportant ensures they will never return. Such a shame as fantastic location. Bellagio 5 star, Hyde 1 star, really let's the hotel's reputation down.

5  Thank emmacrossman
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We went to Bellagio's "Hyde" nightclub on Friday June 6. DJ was "Konflikt". Absolutely the best. Straight non-stop dance music with no beat change detectable....awesome. Danced from 11 PM to 2 AM. Party was still blasting away when we left. The lighting effects, confetti blast, Go Go dancers, ambience, partying servers, all made the night unforgettable. Well worth the entrance fee.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

You can't beat the view, overlooking the Bellagio fountains. We went on a Tuesday evening, we were able to get complimentary table service until all of the tables were booked. I asked for water and the server yelled at me that they do not have water nor would she give me an empty glass to go fill it up with water. I had to have her fill it with vodka just for me to pour it out and get water from the bathroom. The music was great . . . until they played the same song three times during the night. They do make the VIP tables feel special when they bring out their bottles, so that is really cool. They do a confetti drop which is awesome looking. Not so awesome when it gets into your drink and you choke on the paper. If it is open for happy hour or during the early evening, I would return then. When someone broke glass by the entrance, instead of sweeping it up the workers just kicked it over to the side. There were girls walking barefoot, so I didn't see this as a good thing.

Been to Hyde Bellagio? Share your experiences!