“Great spot to hit on Thursday nights”
Review of Hyde Bellagio

US$129.00*
4-Hour Walking Bar Crawl on the Strip in Las Vegas
Ranked #24 of 336 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Thursday nights this club/ultralounge has a live band instead of a DJ. Nice!!
Great music, not overrun, so room on dance floor and seating! Vegas needs more nightclubs with bands to dance to.

1  Thank colesloough
There are newer reviews for Hyde Bellagio

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We decided to enjoy a drink and watch the fountains after some success at the Roulette table and chose Hyde. We got there around 8:30pm on a Friday night which is perfect if you want to spend about an hour or 2 chilling. At 9:30pm they have last call for the "daytime" Hydes and then the place magically transforms into a high end nightclub with little booths with private bottle service by reservations only. We enjoyed 2 hours there in a comfy couch-like booth and then left as it became a fancy schmancy hip place for the young and beautiful people. They didn't make us feel rushed to leave so we got to watch them put up the privacy rope barriers and the beautiful cocktail waitresses emerge from the back. Greatness!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I'm still here in Vegas as I write this review. I've been having my time wasted dealing with Hyde as my Visa was compromised, cleaned out of funds, and had to be cancelled.
I went to Hyde this past Thursday evening, August 7th, and had made a reservation for a table. We did not get bottle service, but understood there is a $50 minimum per person to have the table. Once seated, we were asked for a credit card to open up the tab, knowing this is standard practice in the industry to prevent dine and dash, I gave my Visa to our server. I was told nothing would be charged to my card after I showed concern.
At the end of the night, I asked for our tab. There were three of us, so with the $50 per person minimum plus tax and gratuity it should be around $200.00. I ended up seeing three or four different bills for all different amounts. She would not bring me back my card, and we kept saying to her that we didn't understand the bill. We told her that two were paying their part in cash, and I would pay my part of the bill on the Visa I had provided. The server took $170 in cash from us, and presented me a bill for $121.00. We asked for the manager who couldn't have been more rude, disinterested or more dismissive if he tried. He said the $121 was a mistake, wouldn't be closed out, and would fall off my Visa in 3-5 business days. He said for our trouble he'd comp the $35 we still owed. I didn't give my signature on anything, and left the club.
I wake up yesterday morning to see my Visa has been cleaned out. I call my bank to find out that there are four pending charges from Hyde and three that were declined because the card ran out of credit. Cancelled the card. Phoned Bellagio hotel to ask for the manager who would not speak to me as Hyde is run by a separate group.
Showed up yesterday when they opened at 5pm, and still no resolution, even though it was admitted that it obviously looked suspicious. Will have to wait and see if those four charges clear or fall off, and open up a dispute case with my bank if they do clear.
Do not patronize this club!! They are shady and dishonest. Because of them, my vacation here has been ruined. I will never come back to Vegas, let alone to the Bellagio.

9  Thank Aria40
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I went to vegas for my wedding, we brought 40 people over from the uk and were looking for a late night venue. My husband to be and I had been to the night club the week before and thought it a great place to watch the fountains and have a dance (despite the $20 a drink tag) we spoke to staff who said it was a great idea. On the night they refused to let our parents in as they didn't have ID - they're in their 50s! No pity for a woman in a wedding dress with eager paying guests. We weren't drunk or rowdy, just a nice bunch looking to end the evening on a high. The doorman was rude and didn't even look us in the face. We went and spent our money else where. Go in and take a look at the view but beware the staff are VERY snobby for no reason.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Went simply to say we went to a club-like place while in Vegas ... the group I was with was most definitely not the club-scene type so I don't know if Hyde was typical, good, bad, or otherwise. We arrived there approximately 11pm on a Tuesday night in July - not sure if that is a party night or not but it certainly seemed really crowded! One of our group knew someone who put us on a guest list so we were able to bypass the crowds in the line and get right in (that was a little treat, hearing the "right this way ladies" and getting in while others were still waiting). There was no cover charge for us but it did appear others were paying. As I mentioned, it was super packed near the bar but we each managed to get a drink and made our way .... slowly ... through hordes of sweaty people ... to the back where we managed to find a somewhat quieter corner near the windows and the GREAT view of the fountains; that was really cool. The dance floor was way too busy so we didn't even attempt to make it there, we kind of danced-ish on the spot where we were standing. There were lounge chairs and sofas, etc. near the windows which looked like they'd be SO WONDERFUL to sit on with aching feet in too-high heels, but they were all taken. People seemed to enjoy the DJ and seemed to be having fun, though that music is totally not my style. We stayed for maybe an hour, maybe less, just to soak up the atmosphere and say we did it. I wouldn't bother doing this again when in Vegas as it is not really up my alley but I'm glad I did experience it once. I would expect if we had to wait in line/pay cover, though, I would have been disappointed.

Been to Hyde Bellagio? Share your experiences!