“Worth a visit”

Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World
Ranked #4 of 173 Shopping in Las Vegas
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I was amazed at the sheer size of this place! We 'popped in' to pick up an order and ended up there for hours and spent way to much!! What a great store. Thoroughly enjoyed our adventure and the service was great.

All reviews
"water features"
"candy store"
"could spend hours"

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

There were so many animals to see. They were preserved by a taxidermist in creative poses. There were many exotic animals on display from Africa including a giraffe. Even the bathroom was picture worthy.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Honestly it pains me to even give them one star in customer service.
I live out on the north end of Las Vegas and wanted to take my son to see the Easter bunny. My mom loves Bass Pro shop for their presentation and has taken my son here previously for Christmas and had a good experience. Unfortunately I did not.
I checked the website and it does state the Easter Bunny is available till 8 pm.
Due to my work schedule and dressing my son up we have arrived at 7:10pm and was turned away because we did not arrive before 7 pm.
No where on the website or anywhere else does it state they will no longer be taking customers after 7.
Bass Pro shop should know better to clarify this to their customers. If the advertisement says 8pm, families do think they are able to make it by 8pm.
Now my four year old is upset and thinks he lost out. I would have not come and avoided this situation if I had known. Shame on you Bass Pro shop. Because my son wasn't the only child who was heart broken due to your false advertisement

Reviewed 26 February 2014

huge selection for fishing/hunting/bbq'ing afficionados. good sportswear selection if on sale, otherwise can be costly.

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 February 2014

This Bass Pro Shop is one of the largest in the West. We always enjoy coming here to shop and check out what is new. They have aquariums that include fish feeding each day. They also have a shooting range for those young and old to enjoy. If you wife get's bored, the Casino is attached to Bass Pro Shop's so she can be "entertained" while you shop. We always look forward to visiting when we come to LV.