“Lots to see, great selection; expensive!”

Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World
Ranked #16 of 160 Shopping in Las Vegas
St. George, Utah
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lots to see, great selection; expensive!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Like everything else in Vegas retail, its expensive and flashy. The selection is fantastic and comprehensive. There is a lot of unique animal displays to look at for free.

Visited June 2014

Carrollton, Georgia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Sturgeon Feeding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

The Bass Pro Shop anywhere is a treat for me. I especially enjoyed this one because of the large trout, sturgeon and Orange County Chopper. I took plenty of pics, got a souvenir coin and caught the sturgeon feeding. Staff were friendly and the show was entertaining.

Visited June 2014
Williams, Arizona
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“BASS IN SAN ANTONIO”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Great Bass Pro that has great fish aquariums and taxidermy themed mounts in natural situations that occur in the wild. I enjoyed my visit, which was just to have a look at a Bass Pro in the south compared to the north, where I am from (Pennsylvania). I am more of a hunter then a fisherman, so I lean towards Cabela's, for I think their clothing is better, but if I was more of a fisherman, I would lean towards Bass Pro, due the name!! By the way if you don't want to buy anything, you can go to the adjoining casino and gamble it away - - it's a win win situation!!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Ted M
Gold Coast
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I was amazed at the sheer size of this place! We 'popped in' to pick up an order and ended up there for hours and spent way to much!! What a great store. Thoroughly enjoyed our adventure and the service was great.

Lake Charles, Louisiana
88 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Worth a trip off the strip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

There were so many animals to see. They were preserved by a taxidermist in creative poses. There were many exotic animals on display from Africa including a giraffe. Even the bathroom was picture worthy.