Best things about resort:
The staffs were polite, curtious and friendly. The grounds and facilities were kept clean and orderly. I was asked to attend the presentation but could not make it due to our busy activities and nobody really bothered us to reschedule. The resort is a walking distance from the strip and far away enough that if and when you are tired of the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas strip, it is nice to know that you could unwind in your nice quiet resort. Unlike when you stay in a hotel, you always have to put up with the crowd.
Best attractions or restaurants nearby:
I found the food in the strips and hotel pricey. I guess you can't expect nothing else from a tourist spot. The seafood buffet at the RIO is pretty good, for $40.00 per head and a lot of selection, you cannot go wrong. The buffet at MGM Grand is pretty good as well. Here is the thing that I found out about the buffet at MGM, you can pay once and you can come back again for the rest of the day. Something I guess they do not advertice loudly.
At the beginning after trading to Wyndam Grand Desert, I thought I might have made a mistake. The person I spoke to over the phone to confirm my stay and posted my question wasn't very friendly. But after finally making it there, I was surprisingly amaze on how curtious and friendly the staffs were at the facilities and front desks. Although I still would have preferred to have gotten a 2 bedroom units, the units I had did sufficed.
I did not get a chance to visit the other 2 towers because of our scheduled but we did managed to enjoy the building we were at (tower #3). The amenities weren't as big as it should bel but then again, there isn't as many people using them.
Again, the resort is quiet, pieceful and attractive. I definitely would recommend this resort to anybody visiting Las Vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FIVE-TIME WINNER OF THE CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE! Wyndham Grand Desert offers spectacular one- and two-bedroom suites with fully-equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, dining rooms, large bedrooms with plenty of closet and storage space, living rooms with pull-out sofas; some suites offer a spa tub in the master bedroom. The perfect vacation home - away from home - for a weekend trip or an extended stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Grand Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Hotel Las Vegas
- Grand Desert Las Vegas
- Wyndham Las Vegas
- Grand Desert Resort Las Vegas
- Fairfield Resort Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Wyndham
- Fairfield Las Vegas Grand Desert
- Wyndham Grand Desert Las Vegas