Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$180
US$300
US$261
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$379/night.

US$326
US$280
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$333
US$255
Official Site
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$158
US$329
US$280
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$158
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$170
US$130
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$303
US$259
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$696
US$560
Hotelpower.com
2,419 results
All reviewstime sharefull kitchenfree shuttlebedroom deluxeparking passadult pooloff the stripfamily poolwasher and dryeractivity centersales pitchthree bedroomtimeshare presentationharrah's casinotimeshare resortpools and hot tubsshuttle service
Reviewed 15 August 2015

Just an amazing resort to stay at. Too many features to discuss in on e single review. Got a two night stay promotion through my time share, and this is by far the best resort I've stayed within this group. Clean, comfortable, great staff, multiple perks to take advantage with the family. All together a great hotel!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank CarlosVent
Joseph M, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Grand Desert, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2015

Thank you for this great feedback . This will allow us to continue to enhance the vacation experience at our resort. Please let us know if there are opportunities to make your stay better in the future.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

If you care to be treated with respect and relish the thought of peace and quiet in Sin City, make the Grand Desert your one and only place to stay! There is always something going on, but there is no hub-bub! Each and every associate shows respect and wants to be certain everyone is pleased with their stay.....from the front desk, to member services, to the bell desk, to concierge, to housekeeping and beyond, the emphasis is on each and every patrons' comfort and well being!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Barbara H
Joseph M, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Grand Desert, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2015

WOW, thats an amazing review. This is the reason we all are here, to provide exceptional service. I will be sharing this with the teams. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

My SO and I stayed at the Wyndham Grand Desert on our latest trip to Vegas a few weeks ago. The room was beautiful, but the staff left much to be desired.

We had a 1 bedroom presidential suite on this trip and it was a beautiful room. Everything was very clean, and the room design itself was very open. The bathroom was split into two sections that were separated by a door. The first had two doors with the shower, toilet, sink, and makeup mirror. The second section had a jacuzzi and sink, and opened up to the bedroom past a half-wall. The bed was very comfortable. The room also had a living room, dining area, and full kitchen. Our room was in Tower 3, not far from the elevator, which was pretty convenient. We had a view of the airport/mountains and a small part of the Strip. Our only issue with the room itself was that the air conditioner seemed to turn itself off and the bedroom was very hot (the thermostat was in the dining area).

Now for the staff... The employees at the door of the main building and the taxi stand were very polite and helpful. Our check-in experience was frustrating. The staff at check-in were downright rude. The woman who checked us in at the VIP desk (Michelle) kept cutting off my questions (which were 3 in total, I wasn't bombarding her with tons questions) with "I'm GOING to EXPLAIN that." They were reasonable questions... For example, she asked if I had a car with me. I responded that "No, but we're planning to rent one in a few days" and asked if I would need to go to the front desk at that point to notify them. Instead of saying, "No, I'll give you the parking pass now," she said with an attitude "I'm GOING to EXPLAIN that." When Michelle told me my room number (984 in Tower 3), I asked if that was the tower in the back. Instead of confirming it was, she again responded "I'm GOING to EXPLAIN that" in a nasty tone. She pulled out the map and started drawing the path to the back-most tower until I informed her I knew where it was. We have been owners since Fairfield. It would speed the process along for those of us who have been loyal owners for years and the newer people behind us on line if the staff would have a conversation with us instead of talking at us (especially with an attitude) for check-in. I was then sent to the "Welcome Desk" who happily told us all of the activities the resort had to offer until we informed her we didn't have time to attend the "referral session" this trip. The woman at the "welcome" desk then asked if we were sure and when I confirmed we had an iron-clad itinerary, she slid the folder across the desk and said "ok." No "thank you," no "have a good stay."They need to better train their staff in customer service.

Overall, I would recommend the Wyndham Grand Desert if you're looking for a nice, inexpensive room with the option of cooking some of your own meals (was great for breakfast!) that isn't far from the Strip. Just be prepared for a high-pressure sales pitch for their high-pressure sales pitches and some attitude if/when you decline.

Room Tip: Try to get a room near the elevators for easy access
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jamie L

I am so disappointed to hear your interaction with the resort staff did not meet your expectations, as this is not part of the Count On Me service we take pride in at Wyndham. It is imperative that our guests are treated well. Please rest assured that we will be taking action to ensure that this is not an issue for future guests. Again, thanks for taking the time to reach out. Thank you for your loyalty and suggestions.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

I tagged along on my friends time share and stayed at the Wyndham Grand Desert for a week. We booked a 2 bedroom suite that could sleep 8. The two bedroom ended up being two one bedroom suites that were connected, which was ok with me. One of the rooms had a spacious walk in shower with beautiful glass doors and a whirlpool tub that could easily fit two people. They each had a full kitchen with all the bells and whistles, living room and separate bedroom. They each even had their own washer and dryer! I did all my laundry before I left to travel home! They had multiple pools, one just for adults, jacuzzi, restaurants and a bar. The location was also a plus to me. It was close to the airport and only a mile from the strip. I was very happy with my stay and will consider staying there again next time I visit.

Room Tip: Ask for a view on the airport side, then you can also see some of the strip like Mandalay Bay and the Luxor and the surrounding mountains.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Corey H

It must of felt pretty awesome having all of your laundry completed before you made it home? Thank you for the glowing review as it seemed all of our services were beneficial. Please let us know if there is an area for improvement. Thank you again for sharing.

Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed at Wyndham for three nights, 7 adults and 1 child. Our accommodation was superb! We have two double beds in one room with an adjacent bathroom and the other room has a king size bed with jacuzzi! A big living room, dining room and a kitchenette that caters all our needs! Not to forget the washing machine and a dryer which was very handy for us! A shuttle service to the strip was really good. We didn't use the pool but it's a good size. I would recommend this hotel for sure and it's suitable for family!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank maveric_02

Thank you for the kind words. We will share these with our staff. We are glad to hear your family enjoyed the stay. Its wonderful to hear our accommodations we superb. Again, thank you for reaching out and we look forward to providing another amazing trip.