Book now, pay at stay
US$323
US$261
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$402/night.

Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$344
US$255
Official Site
US$280
US$235
  • Pool
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$236
US$192
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$200
US$158
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$451
US$280
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$203
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$493
US$430
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$315
US$271
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$174
US$133
Cancelon
2,420 results
All reviewstime sharefull kitchenfree shuttlebedroom deluxeparking passadult pooloff the stripfamily poolwasher and dryeractivity centersales pitchthree bedroomtimeshare presentationharrah's casinotimeshare resortpools and hot tubsshuttle service
Reviewed 3 May 2010

I don't even know where to begin.
I had high expectations for this resort for 2 reasons, first it was a gold crown resort and second because it's a Wyndham. I am a timeshare owner at Grandview Resort in Las Vegas but RCI gave me a choice between the Wyndham or Grandview. I chose the Wyndham because it seem a little bit closer to the strip then Grandview. The resort on the outside look great but after a long day of traveling, all we wanted to do was check into the resort and relax. On arrival I went to the front desk and I gave the clerk my name and my printed confirmation from RCI. The clerk told me the reservation was canceled. Now clearing since I took a 4 hour plane ride, I didn't cancel my reservation so I was clam and told the front desk clerk, I will wait until he figure something out. After about 10 minutes, he found me a room and then told me the cost for a cleaning fee was $65. I had to stop him for a minute because RCI told me the cost was $40. He told me $40 was the cost of a standard 1 bedroom, since I was getting the deluxe it was $65. I was so tired, so I agreed to pay the $65. We rented a car for 1 day so we had to go across the room to get the parking pass. The guys on the other end of the room was very nice and helpful. Little did I know it was a timeshare hustle. I told then I already had a timeshare and he said, this wasn't a presentation, this was a update for people who already own a timeshare because Wyndham bought RCI. "It would only be about an hour" he said. I believed him and signed up for the "update" which was for the next morning at 9am.
Once in the room, I was excited because it was very nice and Gold star quality. We had a back view so no view of the strip. I was fine with that. Later that night we went to bed and it was a little hot, we set the AC down to about 60 and went to bed. The next morning was my so called "update". Needless to say this was a full on timeshare presentation. I was not happy being in that room for almost 2 1/2 hours. While, I was at the presentation, my guest told me the mircowave wasn't working so he requested for them to replace it, which they did.
By the ending of the night we realized the room was still not getting cool enough, at this point we called the front desk and they had someone to come and check it out. Maybe because it was 10pm but the maintaince guy came upstairs and pretty much said it was broken, to call back in the morning to get a new room. My boyfriend and I was a little upset because after 2 days in the resort we made ourselves pretty comfy and really didn't feel like moving to a new room. The next morning, I called to front desk and requested to speak to a manager, he sent a AC repair man within 20 mintues he had the AC fixed.
The rest of our stay was pleasent until we had to check out. We requested a late check out but I guess no one made a note of it and we got lock out of our rooms at 10am. We had to go through security in get back into our rooms. After we finally checked out, I had to call RCI about the cleaning fee and they told me, they have no record of the $65 charge. It was suppose to be $40 no matter what size room we stayed in. Of course, I was not happy at all and RCI told me I should have called them when we had trouble checking in on day one. Needless to say, RCI gave me back my exchange charge for the incovience and promise to look into the room cleaning fee at the Wyndham.
I really didn't know what to say at this point. The resort is very nice but we just had very bad luck at this location. Would I say again? No.
It is very family friendly, the shuttle is very helpful, the walk to the strip is about 10 minutes but its not a bad walk. The staff is super nice and very helpful.
I hope I was helpful, good luck at the Wyndham.

3  Thank CeCeVacation
Reviewed 27 April 2010

My wife won the stay at a Chamber of Commerce Xmas party silent auction.From the time we made the reservations untill we departed the staff was Great. The 1 bedroom unit we had very nice ; the view was not so nice.The adult only pool was the largest of the 3 pools.

1  Thank gdmrch
Reviewed 27 April 2010

We just got home from a business trip to Vegas where we shared a 3 bedroom unit at the Grand Desert with some of our business partners. This resort made our trip enjoyable and peaceful. The unit was awesome, everyone had plenty of space and we created some memorable meals in our well equipped kitchen. We even invited friends to dine with us around our table for 10. The service was exceptional from check in to check out. The gal who helped us with our luggage was especially efficient and delightful. This place was a wonderful oasis in the midst of crowds and chaos.
We would all recommend it highly.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank roadtriperArizona
Reviewed 26 April 2010

Grand Desert is a great resort. Check in and out was a breeze with very helpful and friendly personel. The resort is well maintained with people constantly cleaning and touching up the facilities. The room we had which was a 1 bd rm deluxe in tower 3 on the 10 th floor was very nice and convenient to the elevators and the shuttles to Harrahs. The shuttle was on time with drivers who were very knowlegeable about the area and they picked you up at the door and delivered you back to the door. The resort was just the right distance from the strip to allow walking or the shuttle. Unless you are ging to take a lot of side trips there is no need for a car. Everyone at the resort was very friendly and helpful. The pool area was very nice and clean with towels ready for use. We did not use the kitchen but it is adequate and very clean. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone who is looking for a nice comfortable resort. We will be going back for many visits in the future.

1  Thank jeb45
Reviewed 12 April 2010

I have just returned from a one week stay. We have been to this resort before, but, will probably not go back.
Although we found the building we were in very quiet, a chair at the pool was not to be found. Oh, there was a lot of chairs... with towels on them, but it appeared they were not being used. Many people reserve chairs at all the pools at this resort then chair-hop all day.I witnessed this several times. Sun chasers. Because of the way the resort is built around the pool only small areas get the sun for a short time.
The unit we were in was at the end of a long hall. Quite a walk to the elevators, but, very quiet, until the people upstairs from us decided to use their whirlpool tub at 3 am. I think it must have been right above our bed! Perhaps a ' Timing Note" could be added somewhere in the users manual on being curtious to others.
Check in was very quick. We arrived very early in the morning but they did have our room ready so allowed us to check in then.
The 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit was very well furnished with newer furniture and a very well thought out kitchen. Full-sized fridge, stove, microwave. All the dishes needed to prepare a full meal or light snack.
The resort is located just off the strip near the MGM. We did not use the shuttle. Car rentals, in Vegas, right now are not expensive. We enjoy day trips so having our own car was much more convenient.
We will probably return to Vegas but, will try to trade into a different resort.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends