US$323
US$283
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$401/night.

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$142
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$261
US$185
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$186
US$146
US$280
US$235
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$344
US$255
Official Site
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$203
US$326
US$280
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$146
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$327
US$282
2,420 results
All reviewstime sharefull kitchenfree shuttlebedroom deluxeparking passadult pooloff the stripfamily poolwasher and dryeractivity centersales pitchthree bedroomtimeshare presentationharrah's casinotimeshare resortpools and hot tubsshuttle service
Reviewed 16 May 2010

My husband and I stayed here on the first week of May. The room is pretty spacious and clean. Our room was facing in an angle looking towards the strip. Much updated is needed on the rooms, for instance the appliances. The pools isn't something to go crazy for. It's pretty average. Overall, I thought it was okay.

I would like to give a special recognition to a certain manager there. His name is Edwin P. He took great care of us when we had a certain incident there. Thanks Edwin!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank j0mama481
Reviewed 11 May 2010

A friend has a timeshare with the Wyndham and graciously offered it up for our first of what I hope will be many girls' weeks. We had a two-bedroom suite which was adequate for the five of us, but the three-bedroom would have been ideal. The cab ride from the airport was reasonable and with the free shuttle we did not find a need for a rental car. If you desire to venture off the strip, you may want to consider one. One of the nice things about the Wyndham is they have planned activities if you care to participate. Part of our group enjoyed morning outing for the Red Rock tour. They do offer massages at the resort, but if you're expecting a true spa experience, you will want to look elsewhere. The fitness center was nice and adequate for a vacation workout and the adults-only pool is fantastic. This was a girls' week after all, no partners and no kids! The staff was friendly and extremely helpful. The business center was a drawback; it was populated with children facebooking and was not monitored so that those of us who had business to conduct had to wait for a computer to free up before we could begin our day.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Travel_Grl_Mke
Reviewed 5 May 2010

This is my 1st time in Vegas and I purposely picked this place because it is close to the strip but yet, not on the strip. We came out here for my wedding and I had another stayed with me in the 2 BR suite and my photographer and his wife stayed at the 1 BR suite.

The service was great and the rooms were clean. We did not cook but everything you need were there. The staffs were friendly and we rented the Gabana and they were pretty cool too...with a fan and cable TV.

I would come back again and stay here.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank huskyal02
Reviewed 3 May 2010

I don't even know where to begin.
I had high expectations for this resort for 2 reasons, first it was a gold crown resort and second because it's a Wyndham. I am a timeshare owner at Grandview Resort in Las Vegas but RCI gave me a choice between the Wyndham or Grandview. I chose the Wyndham because it seem a little bit closer to the strip then Grandview. The resort on the outside look great but after a long day of traveling, all we wanted to do was check into the resort and relax. On arrival I went to the front desk and I gave the clerk my name and my printed confirmation from RCI. The clerk told me the reservation was canceled. Now clearing since I took a 4 hour plane ride, I didn't cancel my reservation so I was clam and told the front desk clerk, I will wait until he figure something out. After about 10 minutes, he found me a room and then told me the cost for a cleaning fee was $65. I had to stop him for a minute because RCI told me the cost was $40. He told me $40 was the cost of a standard 1 bedroom, since I was getting the deluxe it was $65. I was so tired, so I agreed to pay the $65. We rented a car for 1 day so we had to go across the room to get the parking pass. The guys on the other end of the room was very nice and helpful. Little did I know it was a timeshare hustle. I told then I already had a timeshare and he said, this wasn't a presentation, this was a update for people who already own a timeshare because Wyndham bought RCI. "It would only be about an hour" he said. I believed him and signed up for the "update" which was for the next morning at 9am.
Once in the room, I was excited because it was very nice and Gold star quality. We had a back view so no view of the strip. I was fine with that. Later that night we went to bed and it was a little hot, we set the AC down to about 60 and went to bed. The next morning was my so called "update". Needless to say this was a full on timeshare presentation. I was not happy being in that room for almost 2 1/2 hours. While, I was at the presentation, my guest told me the mircowave wasn't working so he requested for them to replace it, which they did.
By the ending of the night we realized the room was still not getting cool enough, at this point we called the front desk and they had someone to come and check it out. Maybe because it was 10pm but the maintaince guy came upstairs and pretty much said it was broken, to call back in the morning to get a new room. My boyfriend and I was a little upset because after 2 days in the resort we made ourselves pretty comfy and really didn't feel like moving to a new room. The next morning, I called to front desk and requested to speak to a manager, he sent a AC repair man within 20 mintues he had the AC fixed.
The rest of our stay was pleasent until we had to check out. We requested a late check out but I guess no one made a note of it and we got lock out of our rooms at 10am. We had to go through security in get back into our rooms. After we finally checked out, I had to call RCI about the cleaning fee and they told me, they have no record of the $65 charge. It was suppose to be $40 no matter what size room we stayed in. Of course, I was not happy at all and RCI told me I should have called them when we had trouble checking in on day one. Needless to say, RCI gave me back my exchange charge for the incovience and promise to look into the room cleaning fee at the Wyndham.
I really didn't know what to say at this point. The resort is very nice but we just had very bad luck at this location. Would I say again? No.
It is very family friendly, the shuttle is very helpful, the walk to the strip is about 10 minutes but its not a bad walk. The staff is super nice and very helpful.
I hope I was helpful, good luck at the Wyndham.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CeCeVacation
Reviewed 27 April 2010

My wife won the stay at a Chamber of Commerce Xmas party silent auction.From the time we made the reservations untill we departed the staff was Great. The 1 bedroom unit we had very nice ; the view was not so nice.The adult only pool was the largest of the 3 pools.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple