2,482 results
All reviewstime sharefull kitchenfree shuttlebedroom deluxeparking passadult pooloff the stripfamily poolwasher and dryersales pitchactivity centerthree bedroomtimeshare presentationtimeshare resortpools and hot tubsshuttle servicemain tower
Reviewed 8 June 2010

My husband, parents, brother and sister in law all met in Las Vegas for a Labor Day weekend getaway. We'd gotten a two bed/two bath unit for all of us. If a three bedroom was available, it would have been perfect, but a two bedroom unit worked for us. Our unit had a great view of the strip, as we were on the 14th floor. The unit was very clean and spacious.
My group spent some time downstairs at the pool(s), there's a family pool and an adults only pool, which was very nice. We also really enjoyed the small cafe just off the adult pool.
The resort offers a free shuttle to the strip, but we had our own cars, so it wasn't needed. It's a really nice service, though. The location is decent, but a bit away from the strip by a few minutes.
We really enjoyed this resort and will definitely return soon!
Highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank MTOATS
Reviewed 17 May 2010

Stayed here because my brother is a Wyndham owner. Got a 2 BR suite which has the living area and kitchen in between the two bedrooms. Layout very similar to other Wyndham resorts which means the master bathroom has no door or partition between it and the bedroom. So if you're staying with friends, then everyone has to be booted when someone takes a shower in the master bathroom.

Otherwise a very nice property that's very well maintained. There's a handful of things to note - there is only one elevator bank so unless you want to walk all the way down the building's wings, get a suite closer to the elevator. Also along the same lines - for security purposes the only entrance into the building from the parking lot is at the lobby, so try to park as close to the entrance as you can. They also charge for wifi - though there are plenty of computers for use at the business center. However, I have Verizon DSL at home and got free wifi as part of Verizon's partnership with the wifi provider there.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank coloneltigh
Reviewed 16 May 2010

My husband and I stayed here on the first week of May. The room is pretty spacious and clean. Our room was facing in an angle looking towards the strip. Much updated is needed on the rooms, for instance the appliances. The pools isn't something to go crazy for. It's pretty average. Overall, I thought it was okay.

I would like to give a special recognition to a certain manager there. His name is Edwin P. He took great care of us when we had a certain incident there. Thanks Edwin!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank j0mama481
Reviewed 11 May 2010

A friend has a timeshare with the Wyndham and graciously offered it up for our first of what I hope will be many girls' weeks. We had a two-bedroom suite which was adequate for the five of us, but the three-bedroom would have been ideal. The cab ride from the airport was reasonable and with the free shuttle we did not find a need for a rental car. If you desire to venture off the strip, you may want to consider one. One of the nice things about the Wyndham is they have planned activities if you care to participate. Part of our group enjoyed morning outing for the Red Rock tour. They do offer massages at the resort, but if you're expecting a true spa experience, you will want to look elsewhere. The fitness center was nice and adequate for a vacation workout and the adults-only pool is fantastic. This was a girls' week after all, no partners and no kids! The staff was friendly and extremely helpful. The business center was a drawback; it was populated with children facebooking and was not monitored so that those of us who had business to conduct had to wait for a computer to free up before we could begin our day.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Travel_Grl_Mke
Reviewed 5 May 2010

This is my 1st time in Vegas and I purposely picked this place because it is close to the strip but yet, not on the strip. We came out here for my wedding and I had another stayed with me in the 2 BR suite and my photographer and his wife stayed at the 1 BR suite.

The service was great and the rooms were clean. We did not cook but everything you need were there. The staffs were friendly and we rented the Gabana and they were pretty cool too...with a fan and cable TV.

I would come back again and stay here.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple