“Stay away...I will NEVER return”
Review of Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #1,292 of 5,042 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 July 2013

We took our family of 8 for lunch here and the bill came to $90 dollars for hamburgers...which is crazy but anyway that is not the issue. Well I checked my credit card statement and saw they charged me twice for the same amount of money but listed it on different dates. I called the store manager and she was not working, I then spoke to the district manager who was unapologetic and asked me to prove that I was double billed and wanted me to email him my entire credit card info via un-secured email. I THINK NOT!!!!! Does he not understand how much identity theft happens this way.

Then the district manager said if I wouldn't email him my credit card number then he needed the entire copy of my credit card statement faxed to him so I have to prove I was double charged.

How about you do your job and look at your computer records and see that I was charged on two different dates for the same exact dollar amount. They made this error and all I want is the double charge removed. Thank goodness for my credit card company that told me I did not have to prove anything to them as they made the error. I am still waiting for this to get resolved and hope the owner of this restaurant calls me as it has taken hours of my time to try and get resolved. Hope this doesn't happen to other customers.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Loved the food at Johnny Rockets! Everything on the menu looked amazing and the burgers and shakes are awesome! Quick and friendly service.

Reviewed 29 April 2013 via mobile

Food is good for price. Staff was very friendly. Fun atmosphere if you like the 50's and good family restaurant. Location is great too.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Casino convenience is the only draw of the Silverton Johnny Rocket location. Food was of poorer quality than most fast food outlets and much more expensive.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

two dozen shake flavours and all can be turned into a malt! So nice to have this place inside the casino. Perfect place for kids.