“The Club Crawl Was Well Organized and Surpringly Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Elite VIP Tours

Elite VIP Tours
Ranked #69 of 327 Nightlife in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Elite VIP Tours takes clients to some of the best nightclubs in Las Vegas with no line, no cover, complimentary beverages on the party bus, and the hottest VIP Hosts to ensure they receive the “Royal Treatment” all night! While on an Elite VIP Tour clients will receive the following - Begin the night at one of the hottest Ultra Lounges in the city with a drink special, VIP hosted walk in access to 3 of the top nightclubs that Vegas has to offer on one of our extravagant VIP style party buses, complimentary beverages on the party bus, Elite VIP Host to treat you like royalty the entire night, Elite VIP Tours Vegas Club Crawl wristband identification to set our VIP’s apart from the rest!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 165 helpful votes
“The Club Crawl Was Well Organized and Surpringly Awesome!!”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My fiance and I just returned from a long weekend in Vegas and decided, although hesitant, to try a club crawl. Generally when we go to Vegas we would get bottle service but traveling with only us two this time it didn't really make sense. We explored many of these club crawls and settled on this one because it was on Groupon (along with 6-7 others), had a good line up of clubs, and had a lot of reviews on trip advisor. We did not regret it, it was awesome!!

The night began meeting at Revolution Lounge in the Mirage for 2 for 1 drinks before heading to the first club. Right when we arrived it was very clear who the hosts were and we checked in, got our wrist bands, and hung out in the lounge. After Revolution, we walk over to 1Oak inside the Mirage and were walked to the front of the line and inside. After an hour or so at 1Oak, we boarded a nice party bus loaded up with alcohol (for free) and headed towards Haze at Aria. Once we arrived at Haze (amazing venue), we again walked to the front of the long line and walked right in. At a little after 1:00am, we left Haze and boarded the party bus and headed to Pure at Caesar's Palace. Overall it was an awesome night! We had a great host and a great group of people on our bus that made the experience that much better. If you you are heading to Vegas and are thinking of trying one of these, I would definitely try this one, especially if you get a deal.

Visited April 2014
5 Thank MNVikings2011

Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Just so-so”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

We booked our tour on a Sunday night which is two clubs and an hour long strip tour in between. We met at lily lounge before setting foot in the bank at bellagio. We had to ask around to find our host Marco. Seems like a sign on a table would be a good idea to communicate the tour group meeting spot in the lounge. The bank was pretty cool and the music sounded much better while dancing on the dance floor. Next, on to the party bus for drinks and strip tour. Am I naive? There's really no strip tour except the one inside the party bus where partiers and our host pole danced and gave lap dances to one another. Marco was generous with the drinks. Selection was nil. Only corona, sky vodka, sweet champagne. There was no club soda or water which was strange. Loud rap music played the entire time. We had quite a cross section of people on the bus. Marco seemed to stand in the way of everyone getting off the bus to make sure he got his tips. We went to pure at ceasers next. No one was in the club part and we were led upstairs to a roof top bar. Sort of disappointing that there was no dancing but the roof view was great. All in all, it was an experience for sure - fun, gross, amusing, disappointing, and surprising. I'm speculating that at the end of the night Marco had to have thrown up from all the shots he did and I'm also betting a group of four friends on the bus ended up having a foursome.

1 Thank Butterflipper
Fullerton, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Our host 'T' was the best!”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I loved everything about the experience. Sometimes, club crawls can feel a little impersonal and just all about getting drunk. Not this one! our hostess T made us all fee special and so 'VIP'

From the start she amped us all up to have a good time and it definitely cont. throughout the night. We went to three clubs and the hour-long bus ride was one of the highlights of the night as well.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Audrey Mae H
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Party Bus”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

John was a wonderful host. The bus driver however left something to be desired. He drove insane! The driver pulled away before people were even seated. He even once pulled away from the curb before everyone was on the bus. Be cautious when getting on the bus if the driver is already in the driver seat.

Loved getting into the clubs with little to no waiting in line to the clubs, however the clubs are so insanely packed actually dancing is not an option. A good portion of our group left all the clubs early due to the insane amount of people inside, and on the last two clubs, some of us decided to not even go inside.

Prices??? A joke inside the clubs, $10.00 for a bud-light? I guess all of Vegas is like that, so this is nothing new!

Glad I experienced it, however all 6 members of our group would not participate again. You spend little time actually on the party bus, which in some ways is good.. the driver often had us all on edge.

Ladies... Oak 1 will turn you away for not wearing high heels. This is insane to me that the men get to wear comfy flat shoes, yet us ladies have to torture our feet. I would highly recommend wearing comfy shoes for the walks/waits/bus and carry high heels with you to wear into the clubs themselves. The other clubs on our list did not require heels and it made it much more enjoyable.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank djbjrb
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Epic night with 24-7 Elite Vegas Club Crawl!!!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I was recently in Vegas, with a group of friends from Austin, Texas for March Madness weekend. Rob was our Club Crawl host and showed us the best time EVER...Epic night!! (and I'm a Vegas Veteran). We convened at Revolution Lounge at the Mirage to check in, gained immediate entry into 1OAK with no waiting and stayed for over an hour. Next club (HAZE) was on the agenda and the bus was stocked with complimentary vodka & mixers for all my fellow Club Crawlers. We enjoyed our drinks, in style, while being driven to HAZE; staying for an hour or so. By the time we left HAZE some fellow bus riders fell off, having so much fun and choosing to stay. Last stop of the night was Pure which capped off the night perfectly.
Rob, I want to THANK YOU for taking such good care of my group though we had some skeptics who weren't sure about the Club Crawl. I will definitely contact you again the next time I'm in town for another go!

Visited March 2014