Emerald Suites
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
US$225
US$181
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$380
US$203
US$188
US$144
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I think your stay will be highly affected by which room you stay in. The first week I stayed in a room with a broken toilet and water dripping from the ceiling. Week 2 I asked to change rooms and then I a much more pleasant stay.
The price is really cheap for what you get. Internet works well, comfortable bed, good heating, spacious apartment, great kitchen, big closet.
Regarding all the negative reviews, I sympathize with management as I imagine the maintenance cost of running one of these joints would be exorbitant.
The staff were always friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask to see rooms before moving into one!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank mannequinmodel
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Staff was ok.How you can.knowingly send people into rooms,you .know have roaches.They know!!Wet caroet throughout.Should have turned around,walked out.Not a place for visiting Las Vegas.It'a temporary housing complex.Felt scary.....

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank travelladybug_7
Reviewed 14 May 2014

3/22/2014- The room was ROACH INFESTED and SMELLED of PESTICIDES and/or MOLD. We checked in at around 3:30PM and then went to the M resort to eat dinner. Then we came back to the room around 6:30 or so to be greeted by a host of COACHROACHES. We asked for our money back around 7:00PM. We should have checked out at 3:40PM after the police were called to the hotel for some reason. They were in the lobby with us at check-in. Then as we were leaving for dinner we saw a shady character whom look like the local drug dealer cruising the parking lot.

At checking in the receptionist had issues with her computer and couldn’t produce a receipt for the room. Then at check out the receptionist said my credit card was not charged for the room because the computer didn’t produce a receipt. This was for a one night stay. THIS WAS NOT TRUE. The receptionist asked why we were leaving and we told her because there are ROACHES in the room. She laughed and said so do you want to take one home for a souvenir. How professional is that!!! Lesson learned don’t ever stay at any hotel or motel ending in the word "Suites”.

On 3/26/2014 The charge of $100.79 showed up on my credit card statement. At 1:31 PM I called the day time manager and he said he would look into it and get back to me. He had to find out who approved my refund? That didn’t happen on this day!!!!

On 3/27/2014 at 10:05 AM I called the manager at Emerald Suites to see if he had talked to the girls that worked on Saturday night and he said” No he had not spoken to anyone yet”. He said he would get back to me and that he would call me.
At 2:46 I called Emerald Suites, to talk to the manager, to see way they charged $201.58 to my credit card. This is the price for a two night stay not a one night stay. Then I saw where they did deduct the $201.58 from my credit card. So now they still owed me $100.79 dollars to my credit card.
He said” I said that I would call you when I am done” quote! NASTY, NASTY BAD attitude and hung up the phone on me.

3/28/2014 I am still not reimbursed for my $100.79 dollar ROACH INFESTED ROOM and no call back from the manager of Emerald Suites regarding my refund. I am check the credit card company for the reimbursement.

3/29/2014 still checking the credit card company for the reimbursement of $100.79.

3/30/2014 still checking the credit card company for the reimbursement of $100.79.

3/31/2014 still checking the credit card company for the reimbursement of $100.79.

04/01/2014 still checking the credit card company for the reimbursement of $100.79.

04/02/2014 The Day time Manager called to get my credit card number again to give me a refund.

04/03/2014 Credit card refunded $100.79

Room Tip: Remember to take pictures of thing like Roaches
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank L9992DQchristya
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

There were roaches everywhere. Service on the room wasn't done for any day we were there. We had to go to the office for more toilette paper, but they did give us towels. They were entirely out of tissue boxes and their toilette paper wasthe poorest quality. Poor service overall. No clue how this place is 3.5 stars.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Keoni R
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I will tell you this much... I have no beef with Emerald Suites, but this place is NOT the place for people who wants to enjoy a family vacation away from home. My wife and I travelled a lot both abroad and in the states, so I only speak in truth....however, this beat up joint takes the cake home for the THE worst motel in the US and quite possibly in the world. First off, dirty smelly room greet you when you open the door then there is a sad looking couch (it looks they got it from Sanford & son) staring at you, then you walking in the bathroom the floor full of hair.... I can sit here and go on and on about this horrible place, but I won't waste anymore time on it. King mattress that reminded of the waterbed my parents had in the 70's(I had a hard time getting out because the bed sunked so deep), then there was a BIG assss cockroach on the floor with his belly up trying to get up!!! My wife freaked out of course... well, that said it all... if you want to venture out in the wild jungle experience then be my guest but don't say I warned you so.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family