“Best Shows for your Dollar”
Review of Wolf Theater - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wolf Theater
More attraction details
Owner description: Have lunch with your children and enjoy Las Vegas's # 1 kid’s show. Michael Darby and Smile's high participation program will have your children feeling like rock stars. From the very beginning of the show all the children in the audience are included in the band. By the end of the show they will feel special and know they have the power to make a positive difference in our world. Nickelodeon Kids and Family Games Group says, “Michael has amazing energy, talent and ideas!" Governor Brian Schweitzer says, “I commend Michael Darby for his efforts to give voice to the world’s children and their imaginations.
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I have been to Wolf Theater a number of times. Every show I have seen there was well worth the the money. The theater is small but small is good. It makes you feel like there doing the show just for you. The people running the theater (Ray & Jamie Wolf) make you feel right at home. The shows that I have seen there are Carl Williams, Tommy Wind, Shades of Sinatra, Wolf Comedy Den and Seth Grabel. I have enjoyed everyone of them. My favorite is Wolf Den Comedy with Rolan Whitt & David Lindsay a laugh a minute. I will keep going to the Wolf Theater time and time again.

2  Thank JoAnn E

Reviewed 15 June 2012

This show is so bad. They should be forced to pay the people sitting in the show.

1  Thank gpuffenbarger
Reviewed 18 April 2012

I've seen a half a dozen different shows at the Wolf Theater, my latest favorite is Wolf's Comedy Den! What a great price for such talented entertainers! My favorite week, and I've been to a lot of them was the week Louie Bruce opened for Rolan Whitt opened for Nicky Shane! I'll be back again and again.

2  Thank randbusi