“customer service”

Ranked #147 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Las Vegas
“customer service”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Everything are fine except customer service, here is the situation I was waiting for five or seven minutes in front desk to get some help I need to check-in and no other customer two employees are busy in the computer but I don't know how busy it is but at least you need to ask the customer "I'll be right with you" or something ? I think that's the proper way? so I can't wait I interrupted them anyway.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

2 Thank Cecil A
Crestwood Suite... G, Front Office Manager at Siegel Suites Select – Flamingo East, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your stay. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying about the customer service. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. Once again my sincere apologies.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Redmond, Washington
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Not at all impressed! We received a room in next to the guest laundry rooms. The walls were paper thin and we could hear doors banging and a man on the telephone for HOURS. I heard every word of his conversation. The view out our window was a wall ! The carpet had stains, the bathroom tile moldy - it was DISGUSTING! The urine stains was very strong. I called the reception and they answer for one day they cannot do anything. This "hotel" will never see me again.

Room Tip: Take another hotel !
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
12 Thank Liberman D
Crestwood Suite... G, General Manager at Siegel Suites Select – Flamingo East, responded to this review, 29 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I'm sorry you found that your suite was not up to Crestwood Suites standards. Please know that your concerns have been addressed. We hope you will give us another chance next time you are in Las Vegas. We are renovating our hotel and have new carpet and new flat screen televisions. I believe you’ll find our hotel more to your liking. We have a full kitchen, free wifi and an outdoor swimming pool, We hope you have an opportunity to return soon.

Travellers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Reviewed 9 July 2013

This was my wife and mine first time staying off of the strip and it was a positive experience. The room was very clean and the staff was able to provide all the info needed on getting around with out a car. We will be back in August and look forward to another great stay.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank torrodivine
Thank you for your great comments regarding your recent stay with us and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our service, location and reasonable rates. At this time, we are renovating our room with new carpet, flat screen televisions and which adds to already great value we offer at the Crestwood Suites. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff as it's important for them to know that their efforts to provide exceptional guest service are being recognized and appreciated. We hope to see you again soon.
San Diego, California
Reviewed 1 July 2013

My gf and I were in town for EDC and stayed for 2 nights at the Crestwood. The staff was great and very understanding to our schedule ( sleep during the day and do not disturb). The room was very clean and free coffee in the morning!! We will without a doubt be back next year.

1 Thank Debbie W
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased you noticed our employees are nice. Our rooms now have updated televisions, and carpet. We hope you will try us again soon. Thank you for recognizing that we are a value in Las Vegas!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We come to Vegas for EDC. We read the Good reviews. "Good Value" "Great Experience"
But its all Lies. The Free Wi Fi not working. I walk bear foot on the carpet and my feet paint black!! No room cleaning. and room was dirty. Its not too far from the Bally (30 mins. when you on the bus, but the bus not come easy .Maybe for ''wife and kids'' its good place but NO SWIMMING POOL? ITS 120 out.

7 Thank vanpleure l
Crestwood Suite... G, Front Office Manager at Siegel Suites Select – Flamingo East, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
las vegas
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We visit this hotel second time. The price was attractive so we decide to try it once more. Unfortunately our experience got worse. Bunch of drunk kids running, shouting all night long.
The kitchen floor was thicky as well as the bathroom. Defenetly this was our last visit in crestwood flamingo. Next time motel 6.

Room Tip: Good room in motel 6.
8 Thank villberforce j
Crestwood Suite... G, Guest Relations Manager at Siegel Suites Select – Flamingo East, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I'm sorry you found that your suite was not up to Crestwood Suites standards. Please know that your concerns have been addressed. We hope you will give us another chance next time you are in Las Vegas. we're done renovating our hotel and have new carpet and new flat screen televisions. I believe you’ll find our hotel more to your liking. We have a full kitchen, free wifi , We hope you have an opportunity to return soon.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 7 June 2013

This Place the worst "hotel" I ever stay. I found 2 big roaches in the room. The floor was filthy in the kitchen and in the bathroom. Stay Away
You better take another hotel . Toilet was not good.
Pay a little extra money and go somewhere else. Beds were uncomfortable and had hair on the pillows. Rug was filthy.
The fitness room is "temporary out of service" for a year long (asked the front desk)!!!
Maids woke me up twice for checkout even though I had booked another night!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo