“Family inclusive”

Skip-the-Line Access to Vegas Attractions With the Las Vegas Power Pass
Ranked #152 of 286 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix has exciting rides, games and food for all ages. Featuring four go kart tracks with 80 karts, four amusement rides, lots of arcade games and great food. Open year round.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed 10 September 2013

This place was awesome. We went as the one request my 8 year old had for vacation but the entire family had a blast. The go carts and sprint cars were mega fun and it has been the only location I have found where an 8 year old can race along side parents so that the entire family is in on the action. There is also an arcade and a handful of carnival rides which we never got to because we were all intrigued with racing after the first try. I withheld one point due to the ticketing/wrist band set up. On a busy day lines could minimize the ride time and the wrist bands are for 1 or 1 1/2 hours. But in fairness with price of fuel I am surprised the wrist bands are not more expensive. Would definitely go here again and again.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"bands"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 7 September 2013

I came here because it was part of the Power pass that we had. I am a speed demon on regular roads and I was ready for this track. Needless to say I was disappointed because the cars looked old and I mentioned that to the attendant. It wasn't very busy, so my friend and I were the only ones on the track. I thought it was cool that they track your time. The table hockey game stopped working multiple times when we were playing it. Needless to say our game time didn't last long because we were constantly looking for an employee to come see what was wrong with the game. Some game machines were broken. Maybe I've been spoiled by places like Boomer's to where I expect more out of these places. I must say the pizza was good and would probably be the only reason I'd go back.

1  Thank Knowledgeable W
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Seemed a bit pricey at first, but we had three adults and three kids and they don't charge you when the kids were passengers or the adults are required to ride along. This about doubled our rides, and since we were time limited we almost had tickets to spare. The lines were short for everything and the combination of different types of go carts and rides kept everyone interested.

1  Thank TimNlv
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Off the Strip. Cars are geared for families looking for fun and not looking to set a peed record. We purchased unlimited ride tickets which are limited to an hour. However, they let us ride for close to two hours. Our entire group (10 people) were able to ride together everytime.
Need a rental car but only 20 minutes away.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 March 2013

The arcade is small but we went there for the go carts. There is a section where an adult can drive and the kid (my 4 year old grand son went as a passenger) can sit next to you. The nice thing is they do not charge for the kid as a passenger. They give you a nice amount of time to drive. There are also go carts in another section that are not for young kids. $7 a ride well worth the money.