Artisan Hotel
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$213
US$169
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$96
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$260
US$190
US$146
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$67
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$208
US$58
US$21
  • Pool
All reviewstopless poolpool partiesoff stripgreat poolvegasloungelasnightlifefountain
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I booked this hotel after visiting the website, seeing photos and reading description. Going for birthday celebrations with girlfriend so looking forward to decent hotel with restaurant and relatively quiet setting off the strip. What we were greeted with was COMPLETELY different! Very run down looking compared to site pictures, very dark lobby in mid day. Artwork was over the top bad! Way too much to the point of ugly. Front desk staff Michelle Jackson very curt and rude; advised if we wanted to check in it would cost $25 more as we were 10 MINUTES EARLY?!?!? Advised we could go to the bar or the pool and wait. Not a pleasant person; better in job with no people contact. No desire to drink as bar dark and loud music, so we went out to pool which was quiet but not very appealing; nothing nice or pleasant about the surroundings. I had asked when confirming reservation days earlier that there was a restaurant for breakfast available in hotel and this was simply not true! The bar was the only eating/drinking place available. No room service either! Room was ok but again, artwork over the top and ugly!! I requested a quiet room and the window was right by overhead freeway, and bar below room so no sleep.(even though room on 4th floor)! We went to get coffee in the a.m. and was told only bar was only available place in hotel and closed!! No bistro, café as we had understood. No sleep on Fri eve as bar very loud until we checked out at 0700 hrs!!! One nice lady Allison made special effort to get coffee the 2nd morning and that was in Styrofoam cups but effort was appreciated. All in all the worst hotel experience ever. If the site I booked on had been more honest I would not have booked. So much for technology?!?! At the very least I hope management sees this review and changes website info as well as some staff. My family was in the hotel business many years and this was completely unacceptable on so many levels! Needless to say I will tell all I know about it and won't be staying again. :( :( :(

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank Susan S
ARTISAN_MSWAIN, General Manager at Artisan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Hello Susan,

I apologize your stay did not go as planned. However can you please edit your review to not list my employee's first and last names. I will be happy to contact you to resolve your issues with your stay.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

The Artisan Hotel is an excellent place to stay, I feel they are charging too little for the rooms,
but thats a good thing, the owner isnt taking advantage of people or ripping them off, he is a smart man who understand that if you give people a good deal and a great experience then
you will be a good customer. The mans name is Steve Siegal, and he takes older hotels and
refurbishes them into beautiful resort properties, the Artisan is one of them.

Also check out Rumor hotel( Sister hotel to Artisan ), its across from Hard Rock and its low cost, wonderful, and ts another best kept secret to find some beautiful local women living in Las Vegas. Everytime I goto Rumor or Artisan I find dozens of pretty local women, alot are Cirque performers who want to hang out after work.

I wouldnt recommend older folks to stay here, maybe you want to goto the Wynn, the Artisan
is for fun party people, This is where the Kardashians stay, The Artisan lounge was rated best bar in Las Vegas. This is where the local performers go to party and hang out, There is a nice topless pool with beautiful people walking around, the nice thing is you do not have to be in great shape to fit in, there is a mixture of locals and tourist people around here, even the foreigners have a good time at the Artisan, everyone is cool here,

The rooms are fun and unique, the food is great and they make the best drinks in all of Vegas.

Always go where the locals go if you want the true SIN CITY experience, and the Artisan
is the party spot of Las Vegas.

If you are ready to have a great drink, dance and have fun this is the place!

NOTE: Do not choose Artisan if you are elderly, weak of heart, or have issues with party crowds, this is a Fun Party hotel, it is loud, it gets crazy, and can last all night! - Its all good!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank DogsLuvHotels

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and being such a huge fan of The Artisan Boutique Hotel and The Siegel Group Hotels. Please let me know when you would like to come back and i will get you the Artisan VIP rate.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

We've done the crowded and cattle herd Casino hotels, along with the constant noise of the machines and screaming winners and whining losers at the gaming tables for years, but after we found the Artisan Boutique Hotel off of Sahara and the 15 Freeway we were hooked! It's dark and mysterious atmosphere with exquisite rooms sets you in the mood for some adult time with your significant other or exhausting fun with friends. It's our ONLY place to stay while in Las Vegas and we are usually in town at least 8-10 times a year. The Bar and club area is small but cozy but the outside area makes up for it. The staff are GREAT! from the Valets like "Ray", "Spencer" and "Tony" to the front desk staff like "Ashley" and "Tara" are some of the best and friendliest people to see every time we're there. In the evening when we see "Alex" he is as professional and courteous as they come because he always makes us feel right at home! They are wonderful and attentive! As always we are so looking forward to our next visit in March.

Room Tip: This place is not for the lite sleeper....If you want to "sleep" don't stay here!!! But if you want to have fun...this is the place...and that's the way we like it!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Phil A

HI Phil,

Thank you for wriiting a review of the Artisan Boutique Hotel. You are our best and most loyal guest we have. We are looking forward to the pool season coming up. We will see you soon.
Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Hubby and I had been thinking of staying at The Artisan for quite some time. We finally got a chance to, and it was great. We were greeting with a wonderful atmosphere of art and decor. Our room was on the fifth floor, not directly above the nightclub downstairs (because we were told it does get noisy... especially in the later hours of the evening). The room was clean and I kept on remarking how there was no bad odor or smell (like some hotels have). We went to the hotel restaurant for dinner. The food was really good. My hubby enjoyed his filet and I loved my chicken and waffles (a first timer to the classic dish... and I am glad my first time tasting it was at Mood.) The nightclub was fun... started to get busy around 11PM. If you love people watching and music with a loud bass beat, this is the place for you to spend a Sat. night out. We will be back. PS- this is a 21 and over hotel... so hire a babysitter if you plan to stay here!

Room Tip: If you do not like being woken up by the loud music from the nightclub, request a room on the top floor or one that is not directly above the club.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Oneoak80

Hello Oneoak80,

The Artisan Boutique Hotel love's our staycation guest! Thank you for sharing your expeiericence on tripadvisor of what a great time you had. We look forward to having you back. Please feel free to contact me for our Artisan VIP rate.

mswain@artisanhote.com

Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

I just want to say that the check in process was the smoothest I've ever experienced. Perhaps because it was late or what not but smooth as can be. Both the front desk representative and the guy at the bar on Thursday night were awesome, too bad I didn't catch their names. Would definitely consider staying here again

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rv0511

Hi rv0511,

Thank you for choosing the Artisan Boutique Hotel. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you come back. Feel free to contact me directly for an Artisan VIP rate.