“It's SO beautiful in here!”
Review of Artisan Hotel

Artisan Hotel
Ranked #170 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
“It's SO beautiful in here!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

My boyfriend chose The Artisan for his bday trip (it's his favorite in Vegas) and I have now been introduced to my new favorite Vegas hotel as well. They upgraded us to the Masterpiece sweet at no extra charge (we played pool on our in-room table all night) and said that they hoped he was enjoying his birthday. On top of that, it's absolutely the coolest hotel interior in all of Vegas (and quite possibly anywhere!)

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank JessCassel
ARTISAN_MSWAIN, General Manager at Artisan Hotel, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Hello JessCassel,

I am happy to her you enjoyed the Masterpiece Suite and had such a good time. We look forward to having you back. Please feel free to contact me on your next trip to Las Vegas. I can offer you the Artisan VIP rate.

Michael Swain

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I have stayed with Artisan numerous of times in the last four years. I have always had the best service and clean rooms. I always choose this as my first choice if available while staying in Las Vegas even if there is no availablilty its the best after hours spot! I always refer my friends and family when they stay in Vegas! I have the best time here! Getting ready to plan my summer getaway here soon!

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Hi Altamarie,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Artisan Boutique Hotel. Let me know when you want to come back to your favorite spot and I will give you a Artisan VIP rate.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

There were no rooms available for early check in. Once I checked in, I looked at the sheets (white linen) and they were disgusting. I requested clean sheets within minutes of checking in and they were never brought. I'll never stay here again and I'll make sure everyone I know doesn't either.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Kryslv13
ARTISAN_MSWAIN, General Manager at Artisan Hotel, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Hello,

My Name is Michael Swain, I am the General Manger of the Artisan Boutique Hotel. I apologize your stay did not go as planned. I wish I had the opportunity to address your conerns immedially while you were on property. This is a very rare complaint I need to look into it further.
Please contact me at mswain@artsainhotel.com.

Travellers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Fullerton, California
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I booked The Artisan despite not seeing rave reviews. It was a good price and we were taking a few of my daughters friends, so needed two rooms. I was using Expedia to book the rooms and chose The Artisan because they offered $0 money down now and you could pay full amount at time of arrival. I hadn't received the money from the friends for the other room so I thought this would be the safest because I could cancel at anytime if they backed out. After booking, I noticed almost half of the cost of the rooms was already charged to my bank account. It was supposed to be $0 due so when I called The Artisan they informed me that even though I booked with Expedia and it said $0 due, they still charge for first night and taxes. The woman I spoke to had an attitude and could care less that this was a problem for me. She told me to call Expedia and cancel if I didn't like it. I did just that and complained to Expedia. Expedia is going to look in to it and were very apologetic. I will now book elsewhere with a better reviewed hotel and better customer service.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank Tammy R
Hi Tammy,

It is not unsual for hotels to require a deposit to make a reservation. I understand that was not made clear through expedia of that being one of our requirments. I have worked with our expedia marketing manager and this has been resolved. The Artisan is an amazing hotel. Please contact me if you would like to stay here.

USA
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

If you want to get a minutes sleep, avoid it at all cost. Staff is friendly, decor is interesting, but this is an all-night dance club, and the rooms lack any soundproofing. To repeat, this is a nightclub first, and a hotel second. Do not stay here.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
12 Thank tjug685
Hello Tjug,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The Artisan is not for everybody and I apologize you did not enjoy your stay. However the Artisan and I still strive to make all guest happy. We have sister properties that I can get you a special rate. Please feel free to contact me on your next trip to Las Vegas.

Henderson, Nevada
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We had an Alumni party here and decided to spend the night so we didn't have to drive home after open bar. Upon arrival, valet was courteous, but front desk lady, Michelle Jackson, I think? was quite snarky. We asked about a late check out and she quoted us the prices like we couldn't afford them (I think it was like $35 or something). all righty……
So, I suppose if you're into gothic/baroque/tacky/dark/weird decor, then this place is right up your alley. Walls are black, paintings made you wrinkle your face and say Huh? and then mirrors, big and small were all over the ceilings. Not like "watch yourself in bed" mirrors, just weirdly placed tiny mirrors everywhere. So, Ok, it's a Mardi Gras party, we'll be sloshed, weird decor is better than a DUI. Our party ended after 10 and then their "party" started at 11. I honestly felt like I was in that bad Night at the Roxbury movie. We waited forever for a cab and just went over to Palace Station to play a little and get some food…..because the catered "food" they provided for our party consisted of a cheese & cracker plate, a guy walking around with frozen/deep fried chicken dumpling things (I own a restaurant, one can tell when a frost-bitten bag of food has been dumped into a deep fryer.) and then some flatbread pizza (which was actually pretty good, but we only saw that guy once) that had been cut into tiny squares. We heard a rumor that some sliders were floating around, but we never found him. So we get back at around 2am, and the club on the first floor (east side) is going strong. Our room was on the 3rd floor, but all the way on the west side. We could hear every single THUMP THUMP THUMP of the bass all the way to our room. Our view was also of the hwy (to be fair, this hotel does not have a "good" view of anything), so every 20 minutes or so an ambulance/firetruck/police went by with sirens blaring. Got up at 4 to use the tiny bathroom facilities and THUMP THUMP THUMP was still going strong….sounded like the same song to me, but what do i know about club music. I was young once, I stayed out til 4, so whatever….thump away. I wake up at 7 am and it's STILL THUMPING! It's 7am people, go home, go to ihop, go somewhere! It just sucked. I didn't check out the pool, and didn't see a restaurant (didn't actually look), as I already knew that I'll never be back. This place seems pretty popular, so apparently it's filling a niche….just not the preppie golfer crowd.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank Angela M
Hello Angoango,

I apologize your stay did not go as planned. However can you please edit your review to not list my employee's first and last names. I will be happy to contact you to resolve your issues with your stay.