Open today: 09:00 - 22:00

Ways to Experience O - Cirque du Soleil
from US$123.33
More Info
11,584 results
All reviews story line cirque du soleil acrobatics stage performance shows vegas music gymnastics awe cast
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2019 via mobile

The highlight of our trip to Vegas. The best show we have ever seen. I would return to Vegas just to watch this again. Can’t recommend it enough. Please watch this if you are in Vegas.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank MattCharlotte_15
Reviewed 14 July 2019

Though "O" is highly regarded as a must do during a Vegas visit, it's not my cup of tea (nor any Cirque type shows).

On an intellectual level, I DO believe that what the performers do is incredible (I know I wouldn't be able to do what they do), it's just not super exciting for me, I don't know why. Maybe because there's a lot of repetition in the show. I actually fell asleep for a couple of minutes (it might be because I had little sleep the night before, because hey, I was in Vegas), but even when I did watch the performance, I was a little bored.

One thing to note about seats. We were sitting in the 2nd row of the balcony. I don't recommend any rows other than row 1, when sitting in the balcony section. While we didn't have trouble viewing the stage, the actors were sometimes doing stuff off the stage (in the audience section?) and we were not able to see down (row 1 of the balcony was blocking our view, as was the "railing"). It was not a super big deal to us personally, as there was only a few instances that the actors were in the audience section, but tickets are not inexpensive (even in the balcony section), so I would think most people want to be able to see everything.

Date of experience: January 2019
3  Thank Solar604
Reviewed 12 July 2019 via mobile

This was by far the best CDS show we’ve ever seen and one that I would willingly go to see again. The acrobatics, water scenes and overall choreography were superb. It’s up there as one of the best ever

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank baskholm
Reviewed 12 July 2019

This was my second time seeing O. Just as amazing as the first! There is so much going on that I think you could watch it a dozen nights in a row and notice something new every time. The performers are amazing and the theater itself is great. I recommend the seating along the outer perimeter - section 200 row l - it is a single row of seats that face the front of the theater. Great views and no one climbing over you.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

Amazing experience, highly recommend. Arrive early to take pics and get a drink before heading to your seats.

Date of experience: July 2019