“Lots of fun!!”

More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Okay this place is a complete hole in the wall. BUT get past the looks and go inside the have $1 blackjack, beer pong and lots of slots.

2  Thank allisondudley8

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Yes, Slots A Fun is old and some of the machines could use a little updating but hey, this is my Vegas and I just happen to like my older machines! I can not go to Vegas without visiting my old casinos. They have literally torn down most of my hotspots and I have great memories of these older places. It is a smaller casino, but it is clean and it has clean restrooms. The virtual BlackJack is so much fun. My Daughter and I sat there for hours player and winning. : ) It is easy to get to, you can walk from most of the hotels or take the bus. Really go back in time and have a chili dog and lemonade at Nathan's while you are there.

7  Thank Susan M
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Slots A Fun is just that...fun. It is small but one thing for sure, you can't get lost. Had fun on the quarter machines, don't see those around much anymore. Easy to catch the Deuce bus, right out in front also. If you don't like small, don't come here. I would recommend it and it's right next to Circus Circus, where you can use their card for points.

5  Thank pupsrool
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Every time we have visited Vegas we have always enjoyed our visit to Slots A Fun, cheap, basic, homely but most of all FUN, so what's happened??? the roulette tables have gone, the card tables have gone, the big slot machine by the road has gone, the atmosphere has gone.

This whole area including the Riviera and Circus Circus hotels need urgent attention, the area where the Frontier and Stardust stood are still empty and fenced off, I believe it will be developed into a Chinese theme ??

Mr Wynn and Trump must be thinking why did we build our hotels here ??

3  Thank 80marines
Reviewed 6 November 2013

This place was my all time favourite on my previous trips to Vegas, tiny, smoky, great cocktail service, hotdogs and lots of people having fun in a low roller joint that didn't pretend to be anything else. With that in mind I rushed back on our recent trip, during the day, morning in fact, so I suppose that was our first mistake as everything looks worse in broad daylight, particularly in that part of the strip where it is looking seriously sad now with vacant lots and tired casinos. It is now associated with the Circus Circus next door and it is a shell of its former self, sad really, but it seems to be waiting for the desert to swallow it up like a lot of the buildings in that location. If you used to love this place, hang on to the memories and don't go back and be disappointed.

6  Thank gabysue