“Been around along time”

More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We had fun in this hole in the wall, played video poker at bar, still has pretty good price on food and a subway inside the slots of fun.

2  Thank Donna M
There are newer reviews for Slots-A-Fun Casino

Reviewed 23 March 2014

This place is not the upscale casino you find on the Strip. It was busy with easy walk in and walk out to the Strip. Plenty of games are available. My favorite is the $2 Blackjack. Easy to talk with the other people at the table and a great way to learn the game.

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Dingy, old, run-down. I ordered a mini pizza but didn't want to sit in the couches because they were old and gross. They do have pool tables, which is nice, but they are very very run down and you can't play any kind of serious game on them. The drink girl was doing her best to keep the place clean, wiping tables frequently and cleaning up bottles. Security presence was good. Not crowded at all. A bit of a shady crowd, looked like some homeless people were gambling. In general I probably would not go back unless I wanted a place I could wear sweatpants to.

2  Thank Abaker4146
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Okay this place is a complete hole in the wall. BUT get past the looks and go inside the have $1 blackjack, beer pong and lots of slots.

2  Thank allisondudley8
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Yes, Slots A Fun is old and some of the machines could use a little updating but hey, this is my Vegas and I just happen to like my older machines! I can not go to Vegas without visiting my old casinos. They have literally torn down most of my hotspots and I have great memories of these older places. It is a smaller casino, but it is clean and it has clean restrooms. The virtual BlackJack is so much fun. My Daughter and I sat there for hours player and winning. : ) It is easy to get to, you can walk from most of the hotels or take the bus. Really go back in time and have a chili dog and lemonade at Nathan's while you are there.

7  Thank Susan M