“Stay Away From Las Vegas Casinos”
Review of Slots-A-Fun Casino

Slots-A-Fun Casino
Ranked #402 of 468 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Casinos in Las Vegas are made to rip you off. Based on an insider who stated that many casinos were bought by some Arabs Investors who made with their counterparts all casinos and slots very tight. It's a legal rip off. Even if you win something, you will loose it soon.

4  Thank peter r
in 71 reviews
"virtual"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Slots of fun is a great place to hang with friends down at the north end of the strip. It is a different clientele and usually have the lower end hotel folk hanging out and college kids from rural college communities for a cheap fun place to play beer pong and have a cheap beer. A drunk college girl from Minnesota came over and arm wrestled my 60-year old friend--and lost! The place has not changed in 20 years--and a beer is only $2.50! Oh, by the way, if driving, don't park at the Mc Donalds next door, I did and my car rental was towed in 30 minutes! Cost me $315 to get out of storage. Have fun!

4  Thank dnelson100
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I set a small amount that I could play with to try my luck in the slot machine. At furst, I won some which made me enjoy. Wanting more, I continued playing with it. In the end, I lost all. That was to be expected but it was fun. No one wins in gambling specially in the casino.

1  Thank crossparker29
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We had fun in this hole in the wall, played video poker at bar, still has pretty good price on food and a subway inside the slots of fun.

2  Thank Donna M
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 March 2014

This place is not the upscale casino you find on the Strip. It was busy with easy walk in and walk out to the Strip. Plenty of games are available. My favorite is the $2 Blackjack. Easy to talk with the other people at the table and a great way to learn the game.