We traveled from Ft. Lauderdale with 8 people including kids, the week of June 13 through June 20 2009. HGVC was very accommodating, hooking us up in the new tower, close to the elevator on a high floor in adjacent rooms which is everything we requested. They were friendly at the front desk. The lobby is beautiful and in a circular pattern on two levels with a staircase leading down to the plentiful Marketplace, gym and Active lounge with wide screen TV and pool and ping pong tables. Easy access to ample pool area which has two pools and several hot tubs, some hotter than others. We did get 4-6 chairs pretty much everyday but I got to the pool before 9 each day. 2 bedroom suites were clean well decorated and spacious for 4-6 people and offered free wifi, a large flat screen and a wonderful Bose sound system which we enjoyed loud everyday without ever a complaint. Kitchen was clean and large with all the useful gadgets. Bathrooms were good size but the water in the shower was a little erratic in temperature and the TP could be upgraded, an easy trip to CVS next door will take care of that.
Beds and pillows were extraordinarily comfortable, very impressed. TV has a full range of channels and is also a flat screen in the bedroom. Bedrooms are well sound proofed from living areas but not the bathroom. Parking garage was built for the whole property which will eventually have 4-5 towers and is currently quite a walk from the current towers and cars have to be parked on the 4th floor or above, valet may be worth the extra 5 bucks a day so you can call ahead. Bell staff was great, helpful and friendly. Elevators are fast and readily available. No pressure from time share people at all. Bar at pool gets busy and is somewhat understaffed so be prepared. Location is surrounded by construction right now which is not loud or dusty but makes for quite a walk anywhere you go except for CVS which is right next door.I will write more as I think of it...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations on the Boulevard is located at the north end of the world-renowned Las Vegas Strip, offers convenience and luxury to business and leisure travelers with well appointed studios and one and two bedroom suites. The resort is a short distance from the Las Vegas Convention Center and convenient to the I-15 Freeway, as well as easy access to nearby shopping, Fashion Show Mall and the Las Vegas Premium Outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Hilton Hotels Direct, Nozio Netplan srl, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations on the Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On The Las Vegas Strip Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Las Vegas Strip
- Las Vegas Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacations Strip Las Vegas
- Hilton Grand Vacations On The Boulevard Las Vegas