We drove to Las Vegas from Oklahoma and we arrived quite a bit earlier than we had anticipated. Check in is at 4:00 pm but we got there around 11:00 am so we asked if we could check in early. They took our cell phone number and said they would call when our room was ready. Well, by 3:00 pm, we were thinking that perhaps they just forgot to call so we went back and sure enough, our condo still was not ready. They finally did allow us to check in at 3:45 pm - a whole 15 minutes early! I would much rather that they had just told us no than have us believe that they were working to accommodate our early arrival. However, that is really the only negative experience we had. The resort is very clean and well maintained. Our room was clean and furnished very well. We used the washer and dryer a couple of times so that we didn't have to bring back a bunch of dirty clothes. I cooked a full dinner several nights as well. The shuttle that goes to the strip is very limited but we had our own car so it didn't affect us. Our concierge was very nice and made herself readily available. We would definitely stay here again...but not in July! I would prefer never to visit Vegas in July again - it was 112 and 114 degrees while we were there; although the air conditioner had no trouble cooling in those high temperatures.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Desert Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Paradise Hotel Las Vegas
- Sunterra Desert Paradise Resort
- Desert Paradise Las Vegas
- Desert Paradise Resort Las Vegas