We are Diamond resort members and we generally stay at Polo Towers, but the week we were looking for was not available, so we were given a list of other Diamond properties around Vegas. We chose Desert Paradise and were very happy we did. It offered two pools one was the family pool and the other was for adults. There is a gym, game room and other great amenities on the grounds. Our condos were great. We had a two bed room two full bath (one master) with full kitchen and nice outside covered patio. Very comfortable beds. Full size washer and dryer. Also this is a gated resort with 24 hour security whom are always making rounds on the property. All staff we came in contact with were very friendly and helpful. It's off the strip but just a short drive and you are there, same with the airport. We would recommend this resort to our friends and family if they are ever looking for a place to stay off the strip.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Desert Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Paradise Hotel Las Vegas
- Sunterra Desert Paradise Resort
- Desert Paradise Las Vegas
- Desert Paradise Resort Las Vegas