“Wonderful breakfast ride” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sagebrush Ranch

Sagebrush Ranch
More attraction details
Owner description: We are located in the NW part of Las Vegas, Deer Springs and Jones.
Holbeach, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful breakfast ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

It was actually April 2005 when we visited, just after my daughter's wedding. We honestly cannot understand the negative reviews on this ranch - we had an amazing experience. My husband is a novice rider, as is my daughter, but we all had superb horses, who behaved impeccably. We had cowboys riding with us, a dog running alongside - it really was quite magical. To top it off, we had an fresco "cowboy" breakfast, chatting with other holiday-makers from the USA and Canada. Altogether, an experience we plan to duplicate next year, and one we eagerly anticipate. Our horses were Aspen and Painted Lady, hopefully they will both be still there!!

1 Thank theholbeach2

Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Morning Ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

We went out to Vegas for work and for the National Finals Rodeo. We wanted to get some riding in the beautiful landscape surrounding Vegas so we booked a trip with Sagebrush Ranch as I prefer to support smaller outfits. We were picked up on time at our hotel and taken to an amazing Buffet for breakfast. Jackie was waiting at the trailhead with horses saddled and ready to ride. We went on the 2hr breakfast ride and what a great time. The Horses were well cared for and they are calm enough for the most basic rider, but also not completely trail bound so for more experienced riders you can get off trail a bit and enjoy kicking up some jack rabbits in the brush. All the staff at the ranch were great! Jackie and her team made this a memorable experience and I look forward to riding out with in Vegas with the Sagebrush Ranch again.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank MattWingler
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had a great time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

My nan and I had a great time on our ride with Sagebrush. It was easy to organise from the UK, communication from staff was excellent. The ride itself was lovely, through the foothills/desert outside central Vegas, with wonderful views over the strip. As a horserider I always look for tell-tale signs of horsecare not being up to scratch, but no such problems here! Horses were well cared for, healthy, good feet, not a mark on them, and left standing in halters without bridle on until we were ready. They were well suited to us and so well behaved, but still with a bit of personality (Cody was fantastic!) The chaperones for our ride were the most friendly, fun, gentleman, and really helped us have the best time. Value is amazing, and the price for pickup and dropoff, buffet lunch and 1.5 hours ride the equivalent of what you would pay for a simple lesson in England, definitely going back if I go to Vegas again!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Leahpatra L
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“worst trip in my life”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

DO NOT GO THERE!!!
You will REGRET IR YOUR WHOLE LIFE!!! It is a great WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!!!
I paid such an expensive trip and got NOTHING
but walking in the streets with a teenager trainer on 100 years old horses IT WAS MY WORST TRIP EVER!!!
MY DAY WAS SPOILED!!!

Visited November 2013
6 Thank Anna D
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Terrible!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

What the hell is that Ranch!!! our trip was terrible
Instead of nice horseriding in the desert, canyons and mounts we got:
a great delay,
horsewalking in the streets around the ranch,
a teenager trainer who himself can not ride horses very well.
All our trip was a great failure.
Avoid this ranch if you want to be safe.

Visited November 2013
4 Thank Alice W

Been to Sagebrush Ranch? Share your experiences!