I stayed at the Continental Suites for an overnight. I was attracted by their very reasonable rates and I was not interested in staying in a mega hotel/casino. Continental Suites was just what I was looking for. Clean, cheap, convenient, plenty of parking and it seemed recently renovated. Will stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're in Las Vegas to try your luck at a nearby casino, get married at the Royal Wedding Chapel, or a night out in Downtown, The Super 8 Las Vegas Blvd is literally in the middle of all the action, nestled between the World Famous Strip and Downtown's Historic Fremont Street. In addition to our amazing staff, our amenity package includes free Wi-Fi in all rooms and common areas. All of our rooms have been remodeled for your comfort, and include a coffee maker and hair dryer. In select rooms, you'll find a refrigerator and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Super 8 Las Vegas North Strip /Fremont Street Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Fairmont Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Fairmont
- Super 8 Las Vegas North Strip /Fremont Street Area