Where do I begin? Well, we were first attracted to this hotel because of the price and the fact that it was rated #9 out of almost 300 hotels in Las Vegas. First of all, we should have realized that with only 20 reviews, the management probably wrote them all to bring in business. After reading the reviews and then staying there, I'm thinking that they're either dilusional or they're talking about a different hotel. The prices on tripadvisor were accurate but there is NO WAY this hotel should be rated #9. It was so gross. The towels and washcloths had multiple long black hairs in them. We asked for an extra pillow and they brought us a dirty/smelly one. The bathroom smelled like a port-a-potty. The carpet looked pretty clean but after I took a shower and walked to my bed, my feet were dirty again. When the people in the room above us came back for the night, they were walking around and talking to each other. The floors creaked with every step they took and we heard every word they said. They weren't being ridiculously loud, the floors were just that thin. It kept me awake for a couple hours. The parking lot was TINY - both the number of parking spots as well as the spots themselves - they were so close together that we could hardly get out of our car without scratching the ones on either side of us. Adjacent to the parking lot was a vacant lot full of garbage dumps that were overflowing with trash. We went to get some ice from the ice machine and there was a homeless guy living in one of the stairwells. There were prostitutes and drug dealers on the street right outside. Are you getting the picture? It just had an overall creepy, dirty feeling. My poor little 5 year old niece was scared out of her mind and I didn't blame her one bit. Call me spoiled but I will never stay in a place like that again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're in Las Vegas to try your luck at a nearby casino, get married at the Royal Wedding Chapel, or a night out in Downtown, The Super 8 Las Vegas Blvd is literally in the middle of all the action, nestled between the World Famous Strip and Downtown's Historic Fremont Street. In addition to our amazing staff, our amenity package includes free Wi-Fi in all rooms and common areas. All of our rooms have been remodeled for your comfort, and include a coffee maker and hair dryer. In select rooms, you'll find a refrigerator and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Las Vegas North Strip /Fremont Street Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Fairmont Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Fairmont
- Super 8 Las Vegas North Strip /Fremont Street Area