It is not really as the other reviewers described. We were very disappointed! It was loud! There is a tattoo place across the street and they don't stop playing their heavy metal music 24/7! The environment was horrible, we felt like we came to a ghetto neighborhood and we were about to get jumped in. I thought I would come back from the ice machine with a new prison tattoo.
Either way, we ended up leaving our room in the middle of the night to find another hotel. The receptionist was nice and he gave us a full refund. However if you are looking for a "nice" place I do not recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're in Las Vegas to try your luck at a nearby casino, get married at the Royal Wedding Chapel, or a night out in Downtown, The Super 8 Las Vegas Blvd is literally in the middle of all the action, nestled between the World Famous Strip and Downtown's Historic Fremont Street. In addition to our amazing staff, our amenity package includes free Wi-Fi in all rooms and common areas. All of our rooms have been remodeled for your comfort, and include a coffee maker and hair dryer. In select rooms, you'll find a refrigerator and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Super 8 Las Vegas North Strip /Fremont Street Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Fairmont Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Fairmont
- Super 8 Las Vegas North Strip /Fremont Street Area