We went for a super-budget option in Vegas and were pleasantly surprised. The Super 8 here was clean and comfortable (I think recently opened), the staff were not overly helpful but pleasant nonetheless. In a row of wedding chapels, but can't say we were bothered by much noise. Our room had a balcony which didn't overlook anything but a brick wall, but caught all day sunshine so good for sunbathing. The bathroom had a bath and was generously sized. There was an AC unit in the room, which did cool it down considerably and quickly, but make sure you put it on before you go to sleep as it is very loud and you can't even hear the TV. Breakfast was standard cereal and toast and the hot water for tea was never hot, just luke-warm. Overall, a great value hotel, within good distance of downtown and The Strip. Public transport available close by for both.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're in Las Vegas to try your luck at a nearby casino, get married at the Royal Wedding Chapel, or a night out in Downtown, The Super 8 Las Vegas Blvd is literally in the middle of all the action, nestled between the World Famous Strip and Downtown's Historic Fremont Street. In addition to our amazing staff, our amenity package includes free Wi-Fi in all rooms and common areas. All of our rooms have been remodeled for your comfort, and include a coffee maker and hair dryer. In select rooms, you'll find a refrigerator and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Super 8 Las Vegas North Strip /Fremont Street Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Fairmont Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Fairmont
- Super 8 Las Vegas North Strip /Fremont Street Area