Not a large motel, but clean and friendly. Being more towards downtown, I was worried about the safety of our vehicle, however all was well. We received a parking pass, so I assume they checked the lot regularly. Will indeed stay here again. It was so convenient to be able to get in and out of the room to our car quickly, rather than having to go through a valet and parking garage of a large casino. You also do not have to pay the extra 15.00 - 20.00 for the "Resort fee" of the large casino hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're in Las Vegas to try your luck at a nearby casino, get married at the Royal Wedding Chapel, or a night out in Downtown, The Super 8 Las Vegas Blvd is literally in the middle of all the action, nestled between the World Famous Strip and Downtown's Historic Fremont Street. In addition to our amazing staff, our amenity package includes free Wi-Fi in all rooms and common areas. All of our rooms have been remodeled for your comfort, and include a coffee maker and hair dryer. In select rooms, you'll find a refrigerator and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Super 8 Las Vegas North Strip /Fremont Street Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Fairmont Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Fairmont
- Super 8 Las Vegas North Strip /Fremont Street Area