“Good place to relax for couple of hours.”

Planet Hollywood Spa by Mandara
Ranked #120 of 156 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Found this SPA while coming back from a show at planet Hollywood. The SPA is located at a corner on the first floor.
I opted for a 90min scrub+massage treatment. The therapist is very good and friendly. There is only one hot tub. But I don’t see any problem as there are not many people.
Good place to relax for couple of hours.

2  Thank nagarjuna_86
in 2 reviews
"casino"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 9 December 2012

i got terrible night with Mandara Spa. i stayed in PH, called in to get appointment for my messages. The front desk guy booked me @ 5:30pm come down @ 5:20pm to check-in. the facility was quite nice. btw, this is my 1st time. i got 3 sessions booked 1st was an hour, 2nd -3rd one was 30'/each. the spa close @ 7. everything was rushing. No shower, no Sauna, no Steam room, no hot or cold bath up. Cut down 1st session from an hour to 30'. everybody just done their job for the hell of it and go home. the front desk guy did not tell me that: The guest can use all facility within 1-2 hour before the messages sessions. Even worst, when everything done. i was walking around it about almost 10' with nobody help to looking for THE EXIT.
Now talking about message: i was laughting so hard about it. they dont know jack about foot message. it superb pricy place but not worth it at all.
Btw, they do have the flyer with a buddha face on it to make all people believing that this Spa on by Chinese or Asian People. Cause, they're the best. But, they're not

3  Thank Kohn N
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I had no complaints at all. Very nice facility and staff was courteous. Would definitely recommend!

2  Thank Renee P
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Having to attend a trade show at Planet Hollywood for four days gave us the chance to try the Mandara spa. Two of us had two separate treatments and we both left relaxed and rejuvenated. We were staying at the Bellagio and preferred the atmosphere at the Mandara, with its Moroccan-inspired interiors and friendly, professional staff. The massage staff who gave us our services were every bit as good as those at other high-end spas I've visited, including Canyon Ranch in Tucson.

Booking the last two appointments of the day cut our lounge-time short, but the spa manager gave us passes to return the following day so we could enjoy more of the services. This is a beautiful, tranquil place to escape the craziness of Las Vegas and get in touch with the ultimate luxury of rest and relaxation.

4  Thank LoladeTiburon