“Loved It” 5 of 5 bubbles

49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 154 helpful votes
“Loved It”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

I got a Swedish Massage by a lady who has worked at the location for 12 years named Katrin. The message was outstanding and I will be back if I come back to Vegas. My wife and daughter had their nails done and they really liked it also.

Visited February 2014

Bangalore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Glimpses of Hollywood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

The Mall at Planet Hollywood is like a small city by itself, the settings and backdrops are most natural and gives great pleasure to an evening outing. Excellent choice of International Cuisine restaurants and shopping experience makes the tour complete.

Visited December 2013
Columbus
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

We were fortunate to purchase a Travel Zoo for the spa, but it was an amazing experience and would've been worth every penny even without the discount. We were welcomed by the friendly staff, pampered, and taken care of all day. Would visit again!

Visited June 2013
DMV
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“GREAT Birthday Present!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

I was treated to Mandara SPA for a birthday present, what a great way to start your day! I opted to get the hot stone massage, and I'm so glad that I did. The ambiance of the SPA is peaceful, calm and welcoming. The staff was professional, helpful and friendly. The day you have your appointment you are able to use the SPA that entire day until they closed. I took a trip to their hot tub, sauna and showers and when done, I felt like a million bucks, smelling good and skin so soft and smooth!! I have no complaints and would go back anytime that I am in Vegas! Go try them out!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Lifeof4
alberta
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Good service but watch out regarding your bill”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2013

OK we stayed in the hotel and soon realized these are leasee's and not PH owned. In each hotel room is a brochure about the SPA and with discount packages. We booked and soon found out they would not honor this and said the brochures are old. Why not check into the hotel and find out this for yourself instead of the customer being padded on the bill.

Yes the service is good and professional. No issues here. Just that they should get their act together on the advertisements in the several thousand rooms there.

Visited March 2013