“José in the Gym/Spa is fantastic! ”

Planet Hollywood Spa by Mandara
Ranked #53 of 150 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

After a long night out, I woke up to get in a workout at the Gym/Spa. José greeted me right away and for the next 2 hours took care of my every need. I've been to A LOT of hotels and never have had that type of service before and thought he deserved to be commended for it. Thanks Jose!

Reviewed 20 March 2014

The good, front desk and massage
The bad, the Mens Spa is dirty, cold (feeling), hot tub not hot, décor had not been updated in years and very stale feeling. Waiting room for massage had an uncomfortable couch, no pictures. Showers hadn't been cleaned in a while and lack of staff attendants. Listen, not a spa person but overall their was no ambiance. No music in the background. Just blah in general. I really hope they spend some dough into this as I really like hotel but don't really want to go to another hotel if I want a hot tub and a steam.
I see other positive responses and they are either staff or the womens side is a 180 compared to the mens.

2  Thank VicGolfer
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I got a Swedish Massage by a lady who has worked at the location for 12 years named Katrin. The message was outstanding and I will be back if I come back to Vegas. My wife and daughter had their nails done and they really liked it also.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

The Mall at Planet Hollywood is like a small city by itself, the settings and backdrops are most natural and gives great pleasure to an evening outing. Excellent choice of International Cuisine restaurants and shopping experience makes the tour complete.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

We were fortunate to purchase a Travel Zoo for the spa, but it was an amazing experience and would've been worth every penny even without the discount. We were welcomed by the friendly staff, pampered, and taken care of all day. Would visit again!