“Very authentic”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Phone 702-444-2288
Description: Phone 702-444-2288
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I enjoyed visiting this restaurant. The place is very accessible from the stip, has plenty of parking space, and it's very spatious inside where people can come in and enjoy authentic Mexican food that taste fresh and well prepared and the service is friendly and familiar.

Reviewed 13 May 2013 via mobile

Came across this place when I was looking for something tasty to munch on and so glad I decided to try it! I had the beef tacos which are like really tender thinly shaved roast. They were so yummy! The tacos are small but packed full of meat and come with all kinds of toppings, onions, cilantro,etc. the best part is that they are so cheap! A carnita( steak) taco is $ 1.50, gear value for the quality. I would so go back here again and again! Didn't get to try anything else but it all looks great!

Reviewed 23 April 2013

Omg these are some great tacos every time I go we run to this place,lol they stuff for the price. Who goes on vacation for tacos me.lol

Reviewed 6 April 2013

We popped in here a few times in the evening and the meals were lovely and the staff were very friendly

Reviewed 13 March 2013

My friend and I ate here after our spa trip and loved it! Perfect amount of food and the quality is great!!

Been to Tacos Mexico? Share your experiences!