“Eh.”

TGI Friday's
Ranked #931 of 4,795 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St. George, Utah
“Eh.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Ate here with my wife and 3 kids. The food was ok, not anything special. Small portions. I had the French dip w/ fries. The one at Arby's is better and half the price. My wife found a hair in her mac n cheese, but we waited until we had the check to tell our waiter. He apologized and then disappeared. We paid in cash and left. Not the best food experience.

Niceville, Florida
“Good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Fair price located in hotel open 24 hours a day. Good advice from staff. Close to hotel lobby at Gold Coast Casio.

Cheshire, UK
“Terrible meal at TGI's”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

Ordered 8 oz Jack Daniel's sirloin with baked potato and jasmine rice x 2. Waited 25 minutes for food to arrive, when presented to us, the rice was soggy and congealed as if standing for a long time and cold, also the baked potato was cold. Complained to the waiter, he said yes the rice is a bit off. I asked for the Manager, she came to the table, she repeated twice that she could only apologise, gave no explanation for the standard of the food. We left and went to the Gold Coast dinner buffet in the same property which was excellent, for $9.99 with shrimp and prime rib.

• Visited May 2014
Nashua, New Hampshire
“OK for breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

I hate Fridays as a chain. Pathetic food and indifferent servers nationwide. I hadn't eaten in one in over 10 years. The one at the Gold Coast is open 24 hours and serves as their cafe. I needed breakfast and had no other options for an early start to my day.

The bartender was the waitress, bus person, hostess, Manager, etc. seems like she was the only person there. Very nice but when it got busy it took quite a long time to get my check, she needs more help.

My mushroom omelet was very dry and over cooked. The hash browns had about a half salt shaker in them and were inedible, the salt burned my tongue. Coffee was good though.

Never to return. The next few days I drove to the Einsteins Bagels on Flamingo, just past the Palms and Arville St. Much better.

Never to return.

Blountville, Tennessee
“Good lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

When travelling I typically don't eat at the big chain restaurants simply for the fact that I can get those anywhere, but with it being a business lunch I was pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere was great and the servers were fantastic. I chose the seasonal strawberry salad with chicken and enjoyed every bite of it. the strawberries were very fresh and the chicken prepared perfect. If you're in the area and it's convenient I would certainly give it a try.

• Visited May 2014