“Vegas stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Las Vegas
Las Vegas Motorcoach Resort
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Stayed here September 26 - October 6, 2013 on our holiday to Vegas. Thus resort is only for Class A motorhomes and some of the lots are privately owned. The resort is clean and the sites are large with privacy hedges and some lots have build outs and outside kitchens. The resort has five pools, tennis courts, gym, putting greens, cable tv, internet, laundry facilities and is gated. It is a short drive to the strip, close to shopping and the Silverton Casino. My only complaint is that the wifi is slow at times but manageable.
Great 10 days in Vegas and will return next year!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Las Vegas Motorcoach Resort

Reviewed 20 July 2013

My DH and I stayed here in a motorhome. We love to travel to Las Vegas, but this was our first time in an RV. We liked the security and privacy -- you can't even tell it's an RV park from the road -- and its convenience to the city. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and it just had a comfortable feeling overall.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Big rig owners paradise! If you are stopping in Vegas or just passing through this is a gem just a short cab ride from the strip. Staff was friendly and helpful. The grounds are meticulously manicured. Will be back here again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 30 March 2013

This is a wonderful motorcoach resort. But it is just that a motorhome resort. We stayed here for a few days. And had to add a few more days because of a medical need came up. Which they were more than willing to extend our stay. I am and will recomend this Motorcoach resort to anyone that enjoys the finer things in life. Very quite and clean easy to get to off I 15. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Wonderful high end RV resort with spectacular landscaping and amenities. The more expensive pads are highly improved with outdoor kitchens and huge BBQs. I stay there everytime we go thru Vegas. The resort has 24 hour gated live security.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Being Canadian, one thing I like about heading south is to experience the USA you learn about in film and TV, first hand. I realize it is just shameful, but I was nearly 40 before I first visited New York City, in part because it is so much a part of our shared culture through media, you think at some level "what's the point" ?

Well, in some ways, when I walk through the doors, I felt like I drop through a worm hole into a 1950's setting of a classic Americana diner. I had NEVER been to anything close to it. It seemed a little too shiny and new, but I can forgive them for that. The crew working that day were very friendly, but not in a Stepford Wives kind of way. The service was top notch , the menu was varied, the breakfast dish I ordered was delicous, plentiful and came with as many hot sauces and extras as one could want.

We lucked out finding the place as we were at a nearby mall when we check the GPS to find some place different and non-franchise to eat. The GPS showed the Diner at the Las Vegas Motorcoach Resort was open and close. Man, am I glad we stopped in. It was a nice break from the Vegas strip and l will look forward to heading there the next time I hit Vegas. Jackpot Find !

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank FBTHFL
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Gorgeous place, our kid's call it Mauritius from USA. We feel like in the best hotels. Very exclusive place, very well maintained, each spot are wide with amazing amenities. Our best RV camp from 4 week vacation.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family