“Excellent!!!”

Scenic Las Vegas Weddings Chapel
Ranked #44 of 281 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We are not your typical, high volume, run-of-the-mill Las Vegas Wedding Chapel. Destination wedding packages from Scenic Las Vegas Weddings offer you a full service, affordable Las Vegas chapel wedding and wedding photography packages at our Las Vegas Wedding Chapel.
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Short and sweet review to my fellow readers. I got married on june 24, 2014. I set up my wedding day through one phonecall from NY in the middle of March. Melissa from Scenic Las Vegas Weddings Chapel took care of all of my needs and this was as easy as 1-2-3. I never needed to have a worry and everything ran smooth as silk. Side-Note aside from other Las Vegas Wedding Venues ETC. YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR PICTURES FOR NO ADDITIONAL FEE. Beautiful pictures, great staff, and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had.

1  Thank joeyray78
ScenicWeddings, Owner at Scenic Las Vegas Weddings Chapel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review our business. We are very happy that you recognize the benefit of having ALL photos without an additional charge. It was a pleasure to meet all of you and we wish you the very best for a wonderful married life.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We arranged our wedding from the UK so everything was done via email. This was made easy with Melissa. All emails were answered quickly. We asked Melissa to arrange our limo and used the recommendations she provided for flowers, and hair and make up vendors. We had a ceremony at the Valley of Fire followed by pictures and a photoshoot on the Las Vegas Strip. We had more than 500 photos which were shot brilliantly by Trey. We had our young son with us, I was concerned how he would manage the day being so young and as we hadn't bought any guests with us. I needn't have worried as Trey bought his son with him and he kept our little one entertained. This meant we could relax and enjoy our day just a little bit more.

2  Thank sunbeam5

We are so glad that you enjoyed your special day with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We wish all of you the very best for a wonderful future together.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We booked Scenic's Grand Canyon wedding package for our nuptials on 4th June 2014 and had the most perfect day.

Right from first contact Melissa has promptly and accurately answered all of my many, many questions (and there were a lot, as I booked everything online from UK) She put me in touch with Sundance Helicopters who would fly us out there and everything was seamless between Scenic and Sundance. I went to Las Vegas with a pretty good idea of how the wedding day would run, which really did put me at ease, as I hadn't visited Vegas before and really was unsure what to expect.

Unfortunately Melissa was unable to marry us due to another booking, but arranged a wonderful minister who gave us a beautiful ceremony. She was able to send me his readings beforehand and I was able to make a small addition - nothing was too much trouble.

On the actual day, everything ran on time and smoothly, I really didn't have to think about a thing - a blessing when I was a total bag of nerves and emotions. Our flight into the Grand Canyon was beautiful and the spot where we married was truly breath-taking. There was just us and our group, no other public, it was completely private.

Trey took our pictures and filmed everything. We opted for rush delivery of them, due to having to leave Vegas soon after and needing them for our party back at home. They were impressively with us within 24 hours and we were so happy with the DVD. Our friends and family who've watched it have commented on how good the editing is. Now... the pictures... soooooo beautiful!! They are sent with no amendment and include the ones where you're talking or blinking, but the beauty of it is you can pick and choose which you want, not someone else doing it for you. I have attached a few, but there were so many and many people compliment them and say that they're so beautiful they can't believe they're real and we're not photo-shopped in or something!!
There was a great range of natural ones throughout the ceremony and posed ones, with natural ones between. Trey caught the most beautiful lighting and picked some gorgeous backdrops. Our friends and family had plenty of opportunity to take pictures of their own too.

Following the ceremony and flight back, our limo driver kindly stopped at the Las Vegas sign for our own photographs - added and appreciated bonus!

I'm sure you get the idea that I cannot compliment Scenic Las Vegas Weddings enough, but I cannot express what a stress-free experience we had start to end and what a perfect day we had, even better than I imagined and that was pretty hard to beat!! Oh, and all my guests said it was the best wedding they've ever been to :-D

Our memories will last a lifetime.

1  Thank HedgePigJen
ScenicWeddings, Owner at Scenic Las Vegas Weddings Chapel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

We are thrilled that you were happy with your whole Grand Canyon wedding experience with us! It is definitely a very memorable way to "tie the knot" in Las Vegas. Thank you for taking the time to write such a through review to assist other wedding couples in making the right decision for their special day.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I got married at the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign on June 12th, and could not have asked for a better company to orchestrate our wedding. Melissa and Trey Tomsik are professional, friendly, warm people, who clearly love and take pride in what they do. Every email contact with them was dealt with quickly, something that really helped to put my mind at ease as a bride planning a wedding across the Atlantic in the UK! Melissa was good enough to refer us to limo services and hair/makeup services - nothing was too much trouble, she worked with us to make planning a breeze.

On the day our officiant was Melissa, who provided beautiful words and vows, and even included the Apache wedding blessing at our request. All our guests commented on how lovely the ceremony was - uncomplicated, unfussy, and exactly what we wanted. Trey was our photographer, and he took an incredible amount and variety of photos during the ceremony and afterwards on a short tour of the Las Vegas strip. Our photographs and ceremony video were hand delivered to our hotel concierge the following day, which is an incredible service!

We would highly recommend Scenic Las Vegas Weddings to anyone who wants something different to a bog standard little chapel wedding, and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Scenic to international couples in particular. Thank you so much Melissa and Trey - we hope to come back for an anniversary photo tour in a few years!

1  Thank glitterbat
ScenicWeddings, Owner at Scenic Las Vegas Weddings Chapel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for your very nice comments and we are happy that you enjoyed our services; we enjoyed meeting and working with you! Thank you for the time that you spent writing feedback of our services. It sounds like we will get to see you in the future.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We can highly recommend Scenic Las Vegas Weddings. When we started planning our wedding in Las Vegas, we got in contact with different vendors. But Scenic Las Vegas Wedding was outstanding in the quotation process. From the first email contact until the last text message the day after the wedding Melissa gave us the feeling that she really cares and is highly interested in making our wedding perfect for us. She answered all our questions friendly and in detail, did great recommendations regarding makeup and hair style vendor, etc. (as we are from Germany and haven't been to Las Vegas before, this was very helpful).
Our weddding day went as smoothly as possible. Everything was in time and well organized. Trey, our photographer, made wonderful pictures, was very friendly and got the most out of our booked photo packages.
When you are the first time in Las Vegas you get the impression that weddings are mass-processing. But Scenic Las Vegas Wedding gave us the feeling that our wedding is unique, special and we are their only clients on this day. This was really great and made this day perfect and a great memory for our life. Thank you very much!

Thank you for selecting us for your Valley of Fire wedding! We feel very lucky that we get to meet so many wonderful couples from all over the world on their special day. We truly enjoy what we do because of all the great couples that we work with. We wish you the very best for your future. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience!