“incredible experience”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$124.99*
and up
Machine Gun Experience with Military Humvee in...
Ranked #4 of 289 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer free customer pick-up and drop-off in a genuine US military HMMWV (Humvee) Also, we have a collection of over 600 machineguns from around the world at our 5-acre facility. You can shoot .50 Caliber Barrett sniper rifles, grenade launchers, .50 M2HB Brownings or even classic WWII Lugers, 1911's, STG-44/MP-44's, M1 Garands or even MG-42'. From the trenches of World War I all the way to the current conflict in Afghanistan, we have the weapon systems in our inventory. The property also has a military Huey UH-1C helicopter, M4A3 Sherman, "M1 Abrams" main battle tank, CH-34 "Choctaw" helicopter, FV432 armored personnel carrier, M2A1 Halftrack, Army trucks, Humvee's and various jeeps and other military vehicles for the experience!
Reviewed 18 June 2014

we booked this from our hotel after flicking through one of the 'what to do' magazines which was in the cab from the airport. we got picked up from the hotel in an open back Hummer which was quite a nice touch.
battlefield vegas is near enough directly behind circus circus but because of where we stayed (MGM grand) we opted for the pick up.
when you get to battlefield, you're given a laminated pack which gives you all of the pre picked gun packs which you can do. if you want to chop and change the staff are more than accommadating and will help you to pick. for my wife this was brilliant as she'd never shot a gun before. the lad behind the counter recommended the MP5 and a SIG pistol...turns out she's a crack shot.
once you've signed the health and safety paperwork you're met by another very knowledgeable employee. we were with an instructor called Doug. he explained how to shoot the different guns which we'd picked and off we went. Doug loaded the weapons and showed us the stance to take up and off you go. he was more than happy for pictures to be taken as long as the person shooting wasnt going to be putting them self or anyone else in danger.
the whole experience lasted just over an hour. if i had been allowed, i would have stayed going through as many guns as my credit card would have allowed me. an absolute must, i cant speak highly enough of the staff at battlefield and when we go back to vegas, we've said we'll definitely go back.

3  Thank hemmy11921
Write a ReviewReviews (4,086)
All reviews
in 49 reviews
"desert eagle"
in 46 reviews

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We took a cab there, not knowing that the Hummer pick up and drop off is included in the prices. We took the Hummer ride back, which was fun. My sons (19 and 22) both tried several weapons. Neither had ever shot anything before. The instructors were so friendly, helpful, and careful with the safety aspects. Depending on the weapon, the shots can be very loud, even with the provided ear protection. You can take pictures, although I jerked the camera every time a blast went off at the end of the row! As a one time experience, it was amazing. They tried historical and newer weapons. I think the prices are reasonable also. You can take home your paper target. The instructors seemed to all be ex-military - tip well!

2  Thank 91302Travel
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I know... all the gun control folks will be horrified by the idea but... you really need to grab a machine gun and give it a try.

It's expensive (about $200 for 3 kids trying a machine gun (25 rounds) and pistol (20 rounds) and me having 5 shots with a sniper rifle) but we never felt in danger - everything is very controlled and each of the staff, who were very professional, were friendly (maybe not the girl up front who was in a bit of a hurry even though no one was waiting behind us... she was not so helpful but once we got past her, it was great) and fun.

A great way to end our visit today.

Very fun and memorable and we will do it again in September but, this time, we'll bring a bunch of friends when our team and 4,000 of our closest friends from our sons high school come out to play the local high school powerhouse in Las Vegas.

2  Thank tomfromoc
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Myself and two other Aussie mates had the battlefield experience yesterday. From the get go, being picked up in a legit army green hummer from the front of planet Hollywood was pretty cool, and the driver was a great bloke - best taxi ride I've had in USA yet! Once there our instructor was "Genaro", he was seriously brilliant and friendly. Taking us very thoroughly through the operation and information about the various high powered weapons we were using. All in all, this is a MUST DO for anyone that likes excitement and thrills for a reasonable price. I have a feeling I will be back one day! Keep up the good work fellas!!

2  Thank KieranMSmyth
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Although one of my buddies could not WAIT to get to Battlefield Vegas, I was a little hesitant. I hadn't shot a weapon in over 15 years, and it wasn't a machine gun! Anyhow, they picked us up from the ARIA in a military Hummer around 11 am. and off we went. When we got there, we noticed all the tanks, helicopters outside and they told us we were free to take as many pics as we wanted...which we did. Next up was choosing a weapons package...I chose the Black Ops Package, ...not sure which one my buddy did, I know he enjoyed it. I got to shoot an UZI, AK-47,MP5 and a Colt M4, AND as a special birthday gift, the instructor gave me a "door buster" grenade launcher gun to shoot. Man, that will get your adrenaline pumping! Overall, I was really surprised how much I enjoyed the experience, and BV's staff is 100% top notch, from the girl behind the counter, to Kelley our instructor, who took his time with us, joked with us, taught us about all the weapons and even allowed us to take as many before/after pics as we wanted. Worth every $$!

3  Thank FlaTeach