“Amazing..”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$124.99*
and up
Machine Gun Experience with Military Humvee in...
Ranked #4 of 296 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer free customer pick-up and drop-off in a genuine US military HMMWV (Humvee) Also, we have a collection of over 600 machineguns from around the world at our 5-acre facility. You can shoot .50 Caliber Barrett sniper rifles, grenade launchers, .50 M2HB Brownings or even classic WWII Lugers, 1911's, STG-44/MP-44's, M1 Garands or even MG-42'. From the trenches of World War I all the way to the current conflict in Afghanistan, we have the weapon systems in our inventory. The property also has a military Huey UH-1C helicopter, M4A3 Sherman, "M1 Abrams" main battle tank, CH-34 "Choctaw" helicopter, FV432 armored personnel carrier, M2A1 Halftrack, Army trucks, Humvee's and various jeeps and other military vehicles for the experience!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a great experience my daughter and myself got picked up from hotel and taken to battlefield very friendly driver.. we fired 2 guns and 2 rifles recommend to all. Then they dropped us at the north outlet would do again and again if in Vegas..

Write a ReviewReviews (4,194)
All reviews
in 49 reviews
"desert eagle"
in 47 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On our trip to Vegas my husband, the gun enthusiast really wanted to try it. I was very nervous but went along. I got to shoot two semi automatic guns. IT WAS AWESOME! Our guide Opel was very knowledgeable and very safety conscious. Put me at ease really fast. Staff was all great. Will definitely do it again.

1  Thank Corinna S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So much variety of guns here its amazing. purchased a world war 2 package for fiancee son, he absolutely loved it. i had the machine gun which i really enjoyed. the prices are not over the top and the staff is friendly and very informative. there is an outdoor museum with military vehicles and you have the option to drive a tank over a car!. The store inside had plenty of gun themed items to choose from. oh did i mention that they pick you up from your hotel in a hummer!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wish I found this place sooner it was top quality , lots of fun. Packages seems more then reasonable compared to others and the instructors are faultless.