“Overwhelming but good”

Ranked #423 of 5,346 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Buffet is spread out way too much and you are constantly going around either people or stations. Food was very good except the cold split crab legs. the steamed ones were much better.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,323)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Seeing reviews about how awesome this buffet is we decided to try it. In my opinion I do not feel it was worth the money. The one thing I will say is that they do have an exotic variety unlike any other buffet we have visited in Las Vegas. I am not saying the food is "bad" I just think it is WAY overrated. The Lamb T-bone was very good, Prime Rib very blah, but everything else was just "ok", nothing spectacular.If I could I would give this a 2.5 star. If you want to go save yourself some money and go Monday-Thursday when it is about $15.00 cheaper a person which is what we did. OH......and our service was AWFUL! No drink refills until we were ready to leave and couldn't even locate him to try and get a refill!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Been here before for dinner and my kids loved it so they took me for Father's day brunch and we had the best time. Best selection, high quality and consistently good. If I have to choose, I'd go during dinner because they have more food that I like such as oysters, roasted pork belly and all the macarons you can eat! Don't waste your money on the 24 hour buffet of buffet gimmick coz the other buffets are not good. Spend the extra money and have dinner at Bacchanal.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Probably the best buffet ever.
Everything I tried tasted like it was prepared just for me. The place immaculate, service is great and the food was exceptional.
Amazing.

1  Thank Jeff W
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed this brunch 2 out of the 4 days I stayed at Caesar's Palace. It has everything you could possibly want. A tad on the expensive side however, for what you get its reasonable. Food was delicious and service was excellent! Highly recommend!!