“You have to do it” 5 of 5 bubbles

92 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“You have to do it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

Most fun 2 hours for ages, have never done this before, but knew being in Nevada, it was a must with fully automatic guns to boot.

Our tutor, francis, was a star, and filled us with confidence, and explained everything really well.
Once I worked out to shut the left eye, instead of right, it became very easy!!!

Our package was bought as a Full Monty, and finished with the desert eagle, we taped it on my iphone, looking back at it is VERY funny, both of us are blown all over the shop by its force.

If I ever come to vegas again, I will make a beeline here, the staff could not be more helpful, and all in all a fantastic time,

Visited August 2013

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Absolutely fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

I bought my husband the Full Monty package for his birthday and he had an amazing time. Franz (sorry if misspelt) was very friendly and helpful - my husband has never shot before so he talked him through his options & gave info on each weapon. There was only one other person in the range which was great. All in all, my husband shot 7 weapons in total & was given a free round. Once finished Franz took us outside to take fun photos on the tank and by the sign. My husband had a great time and we thoroughly recommend the experience!

Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Australia
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Being my first time at a gun range, I have to rate the Las Vegas Gun Range 4 stars. Yeah 4 stars sounds about right but then again, I don't have a precedent to go on. I mean I've been to one in Wanaka and yes, I shot a 22 calibre bore rifle and shotgun as well but it's nothing compared to this.

I can't remember his name but the guy who looked after us was really nice and friendly. I shot a Beretta 9mm and a glock .45 as well. Being a massive of 24, I wanted to have a go at Jack Bauer's weapon of choice: the HK USP Compact 9mm but they didn't have it for rental, which was a shame.

It's quite far out from the strip and we were not driving so the cab cost us a bit but I had a great time though. It's an exciting, adrenaline-oozing feeling firing a weapon for the first time and I loved it!

I was really looking forward to it prior to going to Vegas and I will definitely go again next time and I'll make sure I save heaps of coin so I can waste all of it and spend more time at the gun range!

Visited May 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Not a fan”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

I have been into this store 3 times over the last 4 years and every time I just leave shaking my head. Talking to the people there makes me feel like they are doing me a favor when I'm looking to possibly buy something. In not a fan of this place and its the closest gun store near my house. Plenty more helpful places that sell guns in Las Vegas.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank MichaelNovelli
Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

We had a fantastic time here best couple of hours you could spend - my husband did the Full Monty and I had the three gun package - the expert (sorry don't remember your name) was amazing mad us feel very confident and in safe hands. My husband had had guns in the past so was already very good but had the chance to shoot guns he would otherwise never get hold of the best being the Desert Eagle he loved it. I had only had an air rifle so was a little worried I would be rubbish but no way I was brilliant with the 38 special getting a bulls eye every time so the instructor signed my targets which made my day.
We got t-shirts to shoot at and keep and took lots of pics. Great morning out of gambling would do it again and again and again.

Visited May 2013