“Best Nevada made Craft Beers. Period!”

Big Dog's Draft House
Ranked #519 of 5,009 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Big Dog's Draft House is a fun and friendly neighborhood brewpub and casino in Las Vegas, Nevada where the best in food, homemade brews, gaming promotions and exceptional hospitality are served up at all times. Featuring award-winning brews from our very own Big Dog's Brewing Company - Las Vegas' Original Hometown Brewery - and delicious Midwestern cuisine from Chefs Sergio Meza & Tim Bryant, Big Dog's Draft House is always a great place for all of your fun occasions.
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I LOVE Dave's (their brewmaster) products. He is a brewing genius, producing award-winning beers.

Pro's - Food is good and their craft beers range from great to fantastic.

Con's - Dwindling menu. Seems like they don't want to support much of a selection even though a little pricey for what you get. Personally I miss their stuffed pork chops (OMG good), brat platter, walleye and steaks. Also, if you're second-hand smoke averse like me, you'll have a hard time in the bar area.

Would be 5-stars but dinged them 1 star for poor air circulation to get rid of smoke, and minus one more star for the shrinking menu.

1  Thank AdventureHoundsLV

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We went here for lunch and had some great food. I had a pot roast sandwich with cheese which was great and my wife had the brat and egg sandwich which she really enjoyed. Nice casual atmosphere and love the decorations. Of course it helps that I am from Wisconsin and a big Packer and Badger fan and the owner is also a graduate from UW Madison.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

We like to try local brews on our trips. Big dogs draft house had a nice local feel to it. The beer was better than expected and the food was also very good. A pleasant surprise to our trip and we would definitely stop by again if in this area of Las Vegas.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I tried this restaurant for the first time over the weekend. I wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere is not the greatest but the food was really tasty. I ordered the Big Dog's Salad and it was awesome! Just what I wanted. They have fantastic specials and the prices are a great value. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

I've had alot of burgers in this town and this is always my favorite. The service is good and the microbrewery is top notch good beers without being snooty