“Great performer”

Armando Vera Magic Show
Ranked #45 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This show is just for a limited number of people and the ONLY 2 ways to purchase tickets are: Our website or at our toll free number. "Armando Vera is the world's best close-up artist" - USA Today. During Armando's "VIP Up-Close Experience" the magic happens so close, the audience can actually reach out and touch it. In an intimate setting, Mr. Vera presents incredible sleight of hand magic, hilarious comedy and audience interaction, giving spectators the rare opportunity to be part of the show at all times. Great for all ages!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Up close and personal. No props just a green table close enougg for everyone to see. Awesome illusions

Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Thanks for your time. I'm glad you liked the intimate aspect of the show. Please tell your friends now they can purchase tickets to our DOUBLE Feature Special on my website www.ArmandoVeraMagic.com

All reviews
in 41 reviews
"talent"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Before going to Vegas, I did some research on the best magicians in Vegas to see. Armando Vera was someone I came across so was determined to get tickets when I arrived in Vegas.

When I arrived I went to the box office at the Saxe Threatre in plant Hollywood, they told me that to see Armando I had to book tickets to the nathan burton magic show and Upgrade to Armando Vera, I only wanted to see Armando but for a good price I get to see 2 acts so I thought great. You can also dial the number advertised on here but being from the UK I wasnt to sure how it worked.

Armando was amazing, it was up close magic. There were only about 30 of us so you get a really up close and personal experience. No other show in Vegas offers this, I am so glad I went to see this show and a little shocked that this isn't the headline show as I enjoyed it much more than Nathan Burton.

Armando is a lovely guy and gets every one involved, I would highly recommend this show it's a rare opportunity to see up close magic like this. If you are chosen to take part you might even get your money doubled by magic ;)

Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Thanks for your detailed review. You are absolutely right, this is the only show of it's kind in Las Vegas and I'm glad you enjoyed the intimate setting. I also have good news for you, now you can purchase your tickets on my website, as you mentioned our DOUBLE Feature Special is the best deal in town.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

What a great show...we were luck...got seat directly in front of Armando....4 feet away maybe closer....we all loved his up close magic...he is very funny....will be back again for sure....

Armando V, Owner at Armando Vera Magic Show, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Great to hear you are already planning to come back to my show. As you mentioned this is a very unique experience on an intimate setting. Tell your friends they can purchase DOUBLE Feature Tickets on my website. Thanks again.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

We went to see the double show with Armando Vera & Nathan Burton. Armando(AV!) was a fantastic performer. We were very close to him and the things he did were amazing. He is a wonderful entertainer and his magic was impossible to figure out how he did it! AV is funny and personable. The way he interacts with the audience is very special. Do yourself a favor, and go to these 2 shows. The best value for the money and great entertainment as well!

Thank you for reviewing both shows. I'm glad you enjoyed them that much. The DOUBLE Feature Package is really the best value in town. Now you can purchase your tickets on my website.
Hope to see you again soon.