“Beautiful and fun”

tracie
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Beautiful and fun”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We loved the decor in the casino. The drinks were the best of all the hotels we went to. Normal size drink made right. Slots were not loose, but good variety.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank tracie907

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Herne bay
“UNBELIEVABLE HOTEL! ..for the rich!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

me and a group of friends stayed at the aria, the hotel itself was upmarket and stunning but if you want a cheap flutter on the tables I would choose one of the other hotels. If your from England this is the only hotel I went to that wouldn't accept a driving license so be prepared to carry your passport everywhere!

Dallas, Texas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Review of Aria Casino only (not the hotel)”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

(Not a review of the hotel.) The Aria Casino is a fairly good size. I found it to be a clean, spacious casino. Plenty of room to move around and it seems to just go on and on. I was usually in there mid-day, and it didn't seem to be overly crowded and there were plenty of machines available, and quite a few open tables. The casino is dark and cool, great for a hot summer day. Also, it didn't have an over-bearing perfumey smell that permeates many of the newer casinos.

The last time i was there, I saw very few 20-somethings, but it was just lunchtime so may have been way to early. The crowd seemed to be more 30ish-to-50ish-somethings.

Restrooms (the two I visited) were very clean and everything was in working order.

As far as playing, I do not recall ever winning more than just enough to keep me planted in front of a machine. At times I lost slowly, and at times quickly. Drink service was quick, but frequency was not as great as other places.

Be sure to join the rewards club "M-Life" if you aren't already a member. In the Aria, it is as far back in the casino as you can go. They are quick and efficient, and very pleasant.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank KatKnapTrvl
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best resort in Vegas”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Rooms are new, well designed and high class.

Restaurants are all good and service is excellent.

One of the pluses is this resort never seems to be crowded as others.

New York City, New York
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great casino”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

It doesn't seem as crowded as some of the other casinos. The staff is great and very patient, especially the black jack dealers. While a casino is always the main attraction it didn't seem this way at Aria. Wide open spaces. Very nice. I'm not sure but it might be non-smoking. I don't smoke and don't recall smelling smoke. Another reason I like it is because I won here.

Visited September 2013