“Wouldn't Have Paid”
Review of Score! Be The Legend - CLOSED

Score! Be The Legend
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Was given free tickets with our Mandalay Bay Aquarium tickets, so popped in.

As I'm from the UK, a lot of the memorabilia was a little lost on me except for Ali's autographed boxing robe.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We were given tickets to this interactive museum with the purchase of our CSI: The Experience tickets. Because of that, we went. I would have been very unhappy had I paid anything for these tickets. It was "okay" but not all that exciting. It wasn't quite as interactive as I was led to believe.
My son enjoyed some aspects, but even a 10 year old who is way into sports was a little bored. And the price of the merchandise inside...YIPES!
Sorry, can't say I would come back nor would I recommend!

1  Thank TraJac
Reviewed 11 May 2014

A lot of signed Jerseys from Football, Baseball, Basketball and Hockey. Some Boxing Memoribilia Some Trophies including a Hiesman Rookie of the year and Super MVP of Marcus Allen I did not get to do the interactive parts because the guy working them was busy flirting with a group of girls, instead of doing his job of enhancing the guest experience. The price is kind of high I had a 1/2 of coupon. Once was enough I wouldn't do it again. Maybe not a couple or group activity if there not into sports there going to get bored fast .

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Fortunately I did in free as it was included with the Shark Reef admission at the Mandalay Bay; that's the only way I'd recommend seeing this one. The exhibit was mainly a load of signed jerseys and other sports memorabilia with a few dull interactive exhibits (e.g. fast pitch booth). Unless you're an absolute sports memorabilia fanatic, you'll be in and out of this attraction in mere minutes. The normal adult admission price is $28; that's $28 too much and it would need vast improvements to make it worth being a paid attraction.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

This was an absolute waste of money (even with the buy one get one free coupon). Memorabilia is ok at best, but activities are worthless and take about 10 minutes to complete.

You can't see inside so we asked what was included and were told there was so much to do it would take too long to explain it all. Ha. What a joke!