“Cheezy - Needs Updating/Expanding” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Score! Be The Legend - CLOSED

Score! Be The Legend
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 169 helpful votes
“Cheezy - Needs Updating/Expanding”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

As other reviews out there state, this exhibit is not worth full price ($28 currently). Go to a Tix4Tonight and get them for half price. Our family enjoyed it but it's nothing that will bowl you over. Interesting memorabilia and a few novel activities but nothing truly remarkable. Will take around an hour to get through +/- 15 minutes depending on how fast you go. It was pretty empty on a 3-day weekend. Worth it at half price but no mre. If you are a sports nostalgic, you will enjoy it. Otherwise an okay way to spend some time in the Luxor but don't make a special trip for it.

Visited June 2014

Daytona Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Enjoyed it very much! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

My teenager and I went to score and we were very pleased. There is a lot to see and my 14 year old loved the interactive features. We enjoy all types of sports and you can connect and learn a lot about sports history. There is a lot to see! If you like sports...this is a great find!!

40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Wouldn't Have Paid”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Was given free tickets with our Mandalay Bay Aquarium tickets, so popped in.

As I'm from the UK, a lot of the memorabilia was a little lost on me except for Ali's autographed boxing robe.

Mesa, Arizona
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Not worth the money”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

We were given tickets to this interactive museum with the purchase of our CSI: The Experience tickets. Because of that, we went. I would have been very unhappy had I paid anything for these tickets. It was "okay" but not all that exciting. It wasn't quite as interactive as I was led to believe.
My son enjoyed some aspects, but even a 10 year old who is way into sports was a little bored. And the price of the merchandise inside...YIPES!
Sorry, can't say I would come back nor would I recommend!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank TraJac
Bad Axe, Michigan
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“OK for a True Sports Fan”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

A lot of signed Jerseys from Football, Baseball, Basketball and Hockey. Some Boxing Memoribilia Some Trophies including a Hiesman Rookie of the year and Super MVP of Marcus Allen I did not get to do the interactive parts because the guy working them was busy flirting with a group of girls, instead of doing his job of enhancing the guest experience. The price is kind of high I had a 1/2 of coupon. Once was enough I wouldn't do it again. Maybe not a couple or group activity if there not into sports there going to get bored fast .

Visited May 2014