“Nobu Hotel is Ichiban!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #47 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Nobu Hotel is Ichiban!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013

Nobu Hotel is a "must experience" for a Vegas trip! It was first unseen amongst the beautiful foyers and statues of Caesar's Palace and the lights and sounds of the casino's, but on Nobu Way is a small unasuming entrance to Nobu Hotel. (It reminded me of being on the streets of Japan) Unique wooden tile squares adorned the hall and ceiling of this small lobby, and entrance to Nobu Restuarant for only guests of the hotel. A room key is requred to access elevators ensuring privacy for guests. Once inside the modern designed elevators, you are in another world. It is quiet with subtle floral and wooden scents. The room was just as pictured on websites! Luxuriously modern, clean asian-style decor and a bed that was hard to get out of. The mini bar, glasses for wine and beer and hot water pot for tea are hidden in the dresser yet plenty of space for clothes. Tea is a welcome amenitiy along with so many other perks at this awesome hotel. Very nice bed turn downs every evening. Super service and in room dining is delicious! I recommend the Japanese style breakfast. Tile shower, deep sink and space for toiletries. Of course spa robes and happi coates are available to wear and purchase. A place away from the hustle of Vegas but convenient to the hustle of Vegas ;)! Relax at the pool and choose to be with the crowds or away in the Venus area (european style sunbathing) and access for VIP and Nobu guests. Nobu Hotel is a "must return"!

Room Tip: Its worth an upgrade to get a view of the Vegas strip! We paid $25.00 per night
4 Thank miyuki e

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

Well disappointed. After staying 3 nights at the Wynn Tower Suites, Nobu was downhill from there to say the least.

We had a deluxe king strip view (partial) room was decorated very nice bed a little soft for our taste. Bathroom and amenities top notch. Service was very good. The hotel keys are cool since there are no buttons in elevator they automatically take you to right floor and your key just has to be waived in front of door to open. There is no hotel lobby just a small check in area to be found. And no paper delivery option. You can’t have breakfast at the restaurant only in room service. The breakfasts were good albeit a little expensive. No pool for Nobu guests except Venus the topless pool which opens at 11 am. The pools at Caesars do not have any shade at all and no umbrellas all in all probably won’t be back since I feel there are enough other hotels which are better than this one for around the same price and better amenities.

2 Thank Larry B
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

What a great little boutique hotel inside a giant. We stayed for the weekend & could not be more pleased. What a great room, with space & decor. We will do it again!!Elevators are prompt with a quiet atmosphere. Elegant as well.

Room Tip: We booked the Deluxe King room through Allegiant Air & ended up in Nobu
1 Thank Rkvbeach
las vegas, nv, USA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

My husband and I live in Las Vegas and don't infrequently sneak away to a night on the strip. We were especially excited to check out Nobu, as we are huge fans of the restaurants and have dined at most of them. (BTW the restaurant is GREAT) The hotel was really unimpressive for the strip, for the Nobu brand, and for the promise of a Japanese experience. The rooms seemed like they just got a fresh coat of paint, nothing special. The bathrooms were NOT a "Japanese on-sen experience" Not even a bathtub. You can do a LOT better for the money at dozens of hotels on the strip.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank acribari
Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

My husband and I got "Stuck" in Vegas, as our flight was overbooked. We were staying at Caesar's Palace before we left but our room was booked out when we returned back to the hotel. They did however have a room at the Nobu, which is conveniently located inside Caesar's. The check-in line was short and very efficient. The rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated. They were very clean and we returned after dinner to our slippers and robes set out for us. We dined at the Nobu Sushi Bar and it was amazing! Would choose to stay here again.

1 Thank Lynn P
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

I was invited last minute to a conference at Caesars Palace and one of the nights was fully booked. So I was looking for another place close-by to stay and found this hotel within a hotel. I found the Nobu to actually be better situated than any of the Caesars Tower. It's a little hard to find the first time, but once you've spotted it, it's in a great central location. Room was a great size, bed was very comfortable and service is impeccable (very modern touch!) You also have access to all of the amenities that Caesars has to offer. Highly recommend!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Mathieu M
Merritt Island, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

I call the number the people at Nobu gave me to let them know I was on my way, being so early (10:30am) there was no traffic and I was at Caesars valet in short order.
As I pull in, I tell valet I was checking in at Nobu and man immediately radios my arrival, "Mr Kimmey for Nobu has arrived" and quickly a lovely young lady with an iPad and a bellman with a special Nobu bellmen's cart walk up, greet me, snatch my bags and ask how my flight was, all as we are walking in. We immediately go to the tiny corner that is the Nobu lobby, and she shows me how the elevator works...you scan your key, push button for floor (this is OUTSIDE the elevator, in the tiny lobby) and we get in. There are NO BUTTONS inside the elevator, other than door open and door close. Now, somehow my floor was floor 79...I have no idea how they came up with the system, because this whole tower has maybe 15 total floors.
Nevertheless, we quickly reach my floor and they escort me to my room. She opens door, bellman puts my bag on stand, asks if room temperature is ok and if I need anything else, I give him a five and send him on his way. Now keep in mind, I have not stopped at a desk yet, given a credit card yet, I haven't even shown an ID yet. This is where the young lady and her iPad comes into play. It is here, in my room, she swipes my card and goes though the check-in process, in the privacy and comfort of my room. During this time, a knock on the door and it is the welcoming green tea service, along with a rice cookie, some small apples, chocolates in ribboned box, multi-flavored popcorn (many flavors all in one, like the "Jelly Belly of Popcorn." There was also a handwritten welcome note from the hotel manager.
So, check in was nice and comfortable. As is the room itself. It's not a big room, but is very comfortable and well laid out. The TV is a beautiful Samsung HD unit, that is amazingly sharp.
Closet is spacious, has two different types of robes, one white linen and one almost of a black corduroy material. Safe is the big open box, large enough for a laptop or iPad, plus little rack for watches, jewelry and more. Room comes with soft Japanese sandals. There's a black set and a white set, those are yours to take home.
Bathroom is nice, big deep Japanese style bowl sink, the bath amenities are so good, leave your own at home, made by Nutra Bisse, it's top of the line stuff. Room comes with dental kit (toothbrush, paste), shaving kit, vanity kit (even has terry hair ties), nice smelling lotion (not flowery, so even a guy can use it), make up remover pads, night cream pouches (great for dry air of Las Vegas) and nice neutral smelling bar soaps. Two more robes are in the bath, again, one black, one white, but both are the same terry cloth interior with a linen exterior.
The shower comes with a teak stool, so you can do as in many Japanese bath houses, and sit as you bathe. Very relaxing to just sit as the hot water hits the back of your neck, and ladies, you'll find it convenient for leg shaving.
Each night, after turndown service, your room is dimmed and the TV is playing soothing Japanese flute music and showing nature scenes. There's a bottle of water on each bed side, and your sandals are laid out on small mats. A card with tomorrow's weather and breakfast menu is on the pillow. There is also a small jasmine fragrant spritzer, to freshen your bed and room before bed, making you fall asleep to this wonderful scent.

Highly recommend Nobu. It is an oasis of calm and serenity from the chaos of the casino

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business