“Best Hotel in Vegas”

Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace
Ranked #23 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I have been staying at Caesars Palace for twenty years now and my stay have always been pleasurable. However this time I booked the Nobu inside Caesars and to my delight it was an amazing experience. Rooms where spacious with all the modern amenities. Bar was stocked well and snacks a plenty. Bathroom was appointed with a oversized shower. The bed was even better than Wynn's signature bed. The best part was the people you check in at the elevator and they are always there to great you and make sure your stay is delightful. The best part is guaranteed seating at Nobu and Nobu room service. Nobu also some with other perks like entrance into Pure Night club and admittance to Qua spa. I am converted Nobu or nothing in Vegas!!!

Room Tip: Higher Rooms have better views, otherwise there is no bad room
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
TotalServiceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thank you for your great comments! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I got there at 4: 30pm, where check in is after 4pm. There were a lot of people there, and we were all told that our rooms were not ready. Front desk said they would call us in 5 minutes as they would find out when our rooms would be ready. I was there as a host for a party. They never called me! I got back at 5:10 pm... staying calm yet stressing out on the inside (party is at 6pm). I had to ask for the manager. He got me a room on '1st' floor of hotel (nope, despite unhappiness, no upgrades or offers). I felt like they seriously couldn't care less. Room is average, nothing special, poor view, yet comfortable bed was good. I gave it 3 stars as bell men were great, otherwise it would get 2 stars. I will NOT likely be staying there again. For what you get, exorbitantly expensive with bad service at front desk. I am local and have stayed at pretty much all 4 and 5 star hotels, with 95% of them having 10 times better svc than this hotel.

Room Tip: Consider all hotels, this one not so great for price compared to others.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Avrmir001

We really appreciate your comments. We were sorry to hear that the service you experienced on your recent visit failed to meet your expectations. We hope you will allow us to serve you again in the future, so you can experience the truly great service we are capable of providing.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Definitely not disappointed in my visit to this hotel. I have stayed in a few hotels in Vegas and it was nice to have a sanctuary to escape to, and still fabulously located in the centre of the action on the Strip.

The staff are friendly and all of the little touches are there in the room, look forward to returning the next time I am in Vegas.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 27 January 2014

The cost of the room is expensive in relation to what can be had in Caesar's proper. The view on the north side stares straight into a roof covered in noisy mechanical equipment.The room is quite spacious but has no desk. There is quite a large LCD TV but the bathroom fixtures are unusual to say the least.the room service menu is quite limited in the way of traditional fare and extraordinarily expensive - $ 34 for a club sandwich. All in all this hotel is very expensive and one could get far better value for money staying at Caesars.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms have a terrible view so if you keep your drapes closed and don't care about a...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank masterphotog

Thank you for the review. We were sorry to hear of your disappointment. We are committed to providing the quality service our valued customers expect and deserve. We greatly look forward to your return and our next opportunity to show you how much we enjoy having you as our guest!

Reviewed 25 January 2014

My traveling companions and I booked three rooms for three nights at the Nobu for a business conference being held at Caesar's. We found the staff courteous and helpful, rooms were fresh and clean, and there were a few extras thrown in that added a touch of class.

At check-in time we were offered immediate assistance and assured they wanted our stay to be memorable. The cleaning staff and other service personnel I encountered were consistently friendly and helpful. Green tea and rice crackers, bottled water, and evening bed turn-down service were all provided at no charge.

The other side of this is that many other things come with a charge, including internet service and access to the fitness center. Consider what's important to you and ask in advance so you have no surprises. Also, the room had no view. I didn't really care about that, but others might.

One of the upsides to the Nobu is that it's in the middle of everything. It's in a great location, close to anything you'd want to see or do. Not being a gambler, I still found it conveniently close to restaurants and shops.

My room was on the 4th floor (identified as floor 74), and it was relatively quiet given all the noise that goes on at the ground floor (ambient noise in my room was just under 50dB until about 11PM for those who understand sound levels - noticeable, but I didn't find it distracting). If you're more sensitive to noise, I recommend an upper floor. I found the room layout spacious and very nicely done, but a little clumsy for the business traveler, since there's no real desk and the electrical outlets aren't conveniently located in the room. Bed was very comfortable and I slept really well.

I had trepidations before going because of the uneven reviews I read from my fellow trippers, but from my experience I would stay here again. Not nearly as nice as the Wynn where I stayed last year, but overall a relatively good value because of the amenities and location.

Room Tip: Upper floors might be preferable if you like quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly working to ensure each guest has a memorable experience and your feedback will help us with this process. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Just returned from one night staying at Nobu inside Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Took my husband and our family for a surprise for my husbands birthday. We had plans to go to Joe's Stone Crab for lunch, Nobu for dinner and then to see Celine Dion. Since we were only planning on one night, I wanted somewhere we were central to everything. My husband broke his ankle skiing the week before. I called ahead and asked the concierge to arrange an electric scooter for the 24hr period. When we arrived at the front of Caesars, it was waiting for him at Valet. The concierge was amazing at this hotel. Its located in Caesars, with its own entrance and set of elevators. The room was very nice and new, I had upgraded to a "strip view", I had booked three rooms with strip views for family members. We all were overlooking air conditioners, if we looked out the window to the left, I could see the Paris Hotel Eiffel Tower, but a strip view? No way.....All three rooms exactly the same. I paid $30.00 more for a strip view, the manager tried to explain, that this would be their definition of a strip view. He refunded very graciously $90.00 total for the three rooms. Other than a few housekeeping issues, like the drawers not being cleaned out, tags from purchases, and the light in the bathroom burned out the rooms was fine. Very contemporary room, bedding and pillows are great, friendly staff. If your looking for a brief stay in Vegas, a show at the Coliseum, dinner at Nobu this is an incredibly located site.

Room Tip: Do not upgrade from standard to strip view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank skinanny
TotalServiceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

The Nobu Hotel is a relatively new concept and based on the successes of their global chain of restaurants has the opportunity to hold real street cred. I'm aware that they're looking to open a 2nd Nobu Hotel in London UK in 2014.

The location of the Nobu Hotel is actually the middle one of 6 towers comprising the Caesars Palace Resort midway along the Las Vegas Strip. The downside of this is that there are only 13 floors titled floor 73 onwards leading to not quite having a birds eye view of the Strip.

The furnishings in the rooms are very typical of the Nobu brand, being zen-like, spacious bathroom (rooms mainly just have showers not bath tubs) and super comfortable beds.

There's a $28/day resort fee per room on top of the room cost and includes in-room internet wifi for one device and use of the main outdoor pool in the Caesars Palace complex.

The use of the Qua Spa on the other side of the Caesars Palace resort is charged at $25/person/day and not dedicated to Nobu guests - the sad thing about the spa is that men and women are split into separate areas which would be a shame for couples on honeymoons or romantic vacations.

We requested the Nobu Concierge to organise a table in their restaurant for dinner one night and they found it very difficult which is a shame, you'd think they would hold back priority tables for their own guests.

The website suggests they have a business lounge but this is shared like the pool and spa with the rest of the CP resort. I believe a real plus would be gained by Nobu opening a dedicated Nobu guests lounge within the tower offering a level of sophistication and distinction from the main resort.

Overall, while we enjoyed our stay, I'm not sure we'd want to return to Nobu Tower in our next visit, think we may try the Bellagio and see how that goes.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CharlesH604

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear of your disappointment. We are constantly working to ensure each guest has a memorable experience and your feedback will help us with this process. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!