“Excellent all round”

Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace
Ranked #22 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Stayed here in August 2013 as part of our Honeymoon in Vegas.

The rooms were excellent and had some nice touches such as the nightly chocolates and lavender by our bedside. As expected the hotel was immaculately clean with a good sized bathroom.

Access to the rooms was via the lift which meant you could only get to your own floor which i really liked as keep the corridors quieter.

Great location in Caesars on the strip and would more than happily return next time im in vegas

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
TotalServiceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you for your great comments! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I am currently staying in the Nobu towers Caesars palace and I have to say I am extremely disappointed, we have not had the service that we expected to receive.

The positive points I would like to make are that the Nobu tower is located in a central position and is therefore extremely convenient for the shows, bars and casino. The rooms are clean, have a huge tv and the bed is extremely comfortable.

Unfortunately however my experience her has not been all positive. I shan't list all the petty issues like the room not being made up until late afternoon, no tea and coffee making facilities etc, instead I will concentrate on my two main frustrations

Despite the check in desk being staffed by two people it was a good five minutes before anyone spoke to us and this only came about when we interrupted the staff and instigated conversation. The man, who was more apologetic and aware, was busy on the phone whilst the lady was typing and still did not have the curtesy to look up nor make eye contact. A quick nod to us and an acknowledgement to how busy she was would have sufficed. Eventually we interrupted her and asked for some attention, without even looking up from her screen she asked us to get our passports ready to speed up the process, we assured her they were already in our hands and again without even making eye contact she said she would be with us when she was finished and with that then walked away from the check in desk! We were completely gobsmacked. The man, clearly seeing that the service was inadequate, eventually put down the phone and started to check us in. Open her return she completely under minded him and took over our check in oblivious to the fact that her behaviours had offended us. Having travelled all over the world we have never been checked in by such a rude, less aware member of staff! I could go on but shan't, eventually we were 'processed' and as we left the desk she asked whether she could assist us with anything else? She was completely oblivious to how her manner had created an issue and was on automatic pilot.

Despite our disappointing check in our biggest gripe with the hotel is that, at 7:20am, I am sitting in bed listening to furniture being moved around in the room above me even though it is now 2 1/2 hours since we first brought it to the managements attention. We have been offered (and declined) complimentary breakfast as compensation ( presumably because they'd like us to vacate our room so they can continue working above), despite our repeated pleas to the front desk it would appear the management either do not care or have no control over the workmen above us. I appreciate that maintenance needs to be carried out and as such we yesterday tolerated the drilling that we could hear all afternoon but it is completely unacceptable to be woken up at 5am by building work and even more unacceptable that it has not stopped. I have never written a review on trip advisor before but am so enraged by the ineffective staff that I have felt the need to. All of the numerous calls to reception have ended with 'can I assist you with anything else?'. I cannot abide automated service. Please just listen to your customers and address the issues that are being brought to your attention and you will find that you have happy customers and positive reviews on Trip advisor. The internet is a powerful tool, as is word if mouth and I shall never recommend this hotel to anyone which is such a shame.

• Stayed: March 2014
6  Thank Seetheworldnowplease
TotalServiceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your visit. We truly appreciate your feedback and the opportunity for us to improve our service. We apologize that your experience does not reflect our commitment to guest service. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to send us an email at http://czr.bz/148UP5y. We do hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Firstly I must start by saying ALL the staff at the Nobu Hotel are great. They are a real credit to the brand. You feel like the actually enjoy their job unlike some hotels where staff look like they hate their work.

Checking is was super quick and we are show to our rooms equally as quick. The room was a very good size. If I could I would have taken the whole bathroom home with me, I love it that much.

I feel bad that I can't remember the gentleman who checked us in as he was very helpful. He got us great seats at the show we wanted to see.

The best this about staying at the Nobu is that you get the small hotel feel but you are able to use all the facilities of Caesars palace. I would definitely recommend hiring a day bed by the pool.

All in all it was a fantastic stay at the Nobu Hotel, you wont be disappointed if you book.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RBV2012
TotalServiceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The rooms are fantastic! Very large with a nice couch and big TV. The bed was super comfortable, I wanted to pack it up and take it home with me. We stayed on floor 78 and it was very quiet, no people traipsing up and down the hallways slamming doors all night. The bathroom was large with a great walk-in shower. The only disappointment was there was no bathtub, which I was looking forward to after long days of walking the strip. The staff was all very courteous and helpful and the bellboys were super fast to come pick up our luggage on the day we were leaving. I would definitely stay here again on my next Vegas trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BandCHalik

Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly working to ensure each guest has a memorable experience and your feedback will help us with this process. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Very nice boutique hotel tucked away in the midst of Caesars Palace. Service and room comfort were excellent. I must gripe (on deaf ears) about the resort fee and single device wi-fi, but I digress. The room, while not as spacious as I had expected, was well furnished with a super comfortable bed, and a nice bathroom set up. Yes, there is some construction going on, but barely noticeable. The view from the room was limited, so if are big on views of the strip, this may not be for you.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kensnavely

Reviewed 25 February 2014

The check in area at Nobu is a tiny corner in front of the elevators leading up to the rooms. It's dark and disorganized. After we were finally checked in, we took one look at the dark, depressing room, which had a small window with a "view" of a wall, a small bathroom with poor lighting and an open concept so there is no privacy -not even from the toilet -yuck- and we moved over to the Augustus Tower at Caesars. In contrast, we were given room 3862, which had a huge window displaying gorgeous views of the water fountains right in front of us and a sweeping view of the Paris Hotel, the Bellagio and the other hotels on the strip. The room was bright and the bathroom was fully equipped with proper lighting, shower with glass doors, a bathtub and a toilet with a door on it. This tower also has access to the a separate valet area, so when you check out you can get a taxi much more quickly with hardly a lineup, unlike the main entrance of the hotel. Spectacular. Stay away from Nobu.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Michellekw
TotalServiceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

We apologize for your disappointment in our product on your last visit. Please be assured, we share your concern about anything that may detract from your experience at our property; we want nothing more than for you and all our guests to feel comfortable during your visit. We have shared your comments with our Hotel Operations Management to ensure these problems are being addressed and corrected. Your comments will certainly help us to improve the process. We hope you will allow us to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Rooms are magnificent. Great bathrooms as well.
There is a separate check in for the Nobu Hotel, which is a nice touch. Check-in did take quite a long time (only one or two desks, so if there is a line, it can take quite a bit of time!).

Nobu restaurant is awesome (with 24hr sushi full menu room service!), and the room furnishings are great.

The highlight is the Japanese toilet that is pretty cool. And the beds are comfy

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple