“Where do I start!”

Ranked #35 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
winterwonderland
“Where do I start!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Spent 3 nights and 4 days at Nobu. Rooms were complimentary thanks to being rewards members. Amazing experience! Can't wait to go back. Let's start with check-in. I especially like that Nobu has its own registration. The line at the main check-in area for Caesars was packed and it was such a nice surprise to have a private check-in at Nobu. Check-in staff were friendly. They took our bags for us and accompanied us to our room to explain the basics. Nice touch. The room itself was simply elegant. The décor was modern yet subtle. My husband and I were tired so we ordered room service. Our dinner was exquisite. The Nobu menu features Asian cuisine (of course) so we ordered the high roller. Would highly recommend. You get a mix of cold items (sushi) and hot items. Everything was delicious. For dessert, we had the tofu cheesecake. Yummy! The bed was amazing. My husband and I slept very well. We were very pleased with the accommodations. I liked lounging in the complimentary robes and slippers. Our room was cleaned daily and we seemed to get a little extra service by leaving a daily tip. No complaints. Another great experience at Caesars. Love Nobu!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
TotalService, Specialist Eleanor at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thanks for the review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and had a great experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Chicago
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I do love staying here, and could eat at Nobu every night (and pretty much have) Overall Caesars is improving every year.

My biggest complaint is that my wife and I were both on the reservation and she was unable to use the room charge without providing a second separate credit card even though we are both on the same reservation (I am writing this as I am still a guest). This was odd, as I already had provided a credit card. As my room-and many charges-are comped this was annoying. Also when I called to resolve the situation, I was brusquely told that it didn't matter that she was my wife and she would have to provide her own credit card. I also had trouble using the room charge and was told it was because of her situation.

It's still one of my favorite hotels in Las Vegas, despite that annoyance...however it was irritating to say the least and the conversation was less than friendly. Also be aware that you will hear noise from the night club below. It doesn't bother me, but if you're a light sleeper it might.

• Stayed July 2014
TotalService, Specialist Tiffany at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback and apologize for any disappointment you experienced. We will be forwarding your comments to our management team right away. We are pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again!
San Diego, Ca
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The mattress was great! Amenities were wonderful! This was the first time at the Nobu Hotel within a Hotel at Caesars Palace Casino in Las Vegas. I would gladly consider staying here again. The rooms are overpriced but the service is great!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!
Pomona
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Great room, the place was very clean and neat. Staff was also very friendly. I would definitely recommend this place to others. It provided a great overnight experience. Not sure why this survey is forcing me to keep typing.

1 Thank Zhong L
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Milford
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Nobu does a good job of bringing the boutique hotel feeling within a very large property. It is ideally located between both casino floors. Once you get use to the operation of the elevators it's very nice. It's almost as if each guest has a private express elevator to their own floor. It's a nice touch and lend itself to that personalized boutique experience. Housekeeping was impeccable. If I desired service the room was returned each time to "check in" condition.
As to value for price I couldn't say because my entire stay was complimentary. If I had to pay for it and the cost was typical of suite prices of the better properties on the strip I wouldn't have been disappointed.
I had a very pleasant and enjoyable stay at Nobu. I didn't even win in the casino!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Roj D
TotalService, Specialist Tiffany at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the whole experience to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!
Ogden, Utah
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The Nobu has good security since the elevator is monitored by the front desk and only works with your room key. The room was large and the bathroom was huge with an incredible shower. The sink was designed like a Japanese soaking tub and bigger than any sink I've seen before. The staff were attentive without being intrusive.

The restaurant had authentic Japanese food with an ambiance that took me back to fine hotels in Japan.

Room Tip: We overlooked a fountain and the Flamingo.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the room and dining to your liking. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!
Palm Springs, California
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The hotel-within-a-hotel concept is going strong at Caesars with Nobu. The rooms have a distinct spa décor and are appropriately chic. The TV is massive and had a great picture. My only complaint was the noise. We were given an adjoining room and we could hear everything said in the room next door. Unfortunately, our neighbors were late partyers so we involuntarily experienced their revelry. I'm not complaining too much because when in Vegas you can't expect dead silence. If you stay here make sure that you are not given an adjoining room if you are looking for a little sleep.

1 Thank 758Paul423
TotalService, Specialist Eleanor at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thanks for your review. We are sorry that you were disturbed by your neighbors during your stay. Hopefully your next stay with us will be a great one!